IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Panini Elite 6 Hobby Box Break

2012 Panini Elite 6 Hobby Box Break
Just bad luck or what ?

6 Hobby Boxes and only 1 Andrew Luck and 1 RG3

Tons of Dolphins and Bills Rookies and Inserts though. And the base cards seemed like they were the same guys over and over again and I'm 99% sure you couldn't have put together a complete base set cards # 1-100.

No mine but part of a group break. The case was factory sealed and all the boxes were sealed as well so I'm confident nothing shady was going on on the person who was breaking thems end. Just seems like really really bad product colation on Panini's part.

RE: 2012 Panini Elite 6 Hobby Box Break
Most of the bigger name rookie's are short prints in products like this. I.E. some rookie TOTC auto's of no-namers will be /699 or something like that while Luck/RG3/Floyd/Blackmon etc. will be /99 or something. Same goes with their base RC's in the product as well. In the end it's all the luck of the draw.

The RG3 that was pulled was #'d to 699 and I don't remember the exact number on Luck but I want to say it was like 199.

Yeah the other base RC no-namers are always /999 so both of those are shorter print runs which means you're more likely to get the others before RG3, Luck, etc.

Just the luck of the draw. At least it was 1 of each. Could have been 0.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)