`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Marketplace Help
08-15-2012, 07:18 PM
Marketplace Help
I am trying to determine how to make items available for purchase. I have been on the Beckett website for a very long time, but have not tried to buy sell or trade and would like to start I have some 1962 Topps baseball commons and more I want to sell/trade.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2012, 05:33 AM
RE: Marketplace Help
beckett marketplace isnt for just anybody - you must have tens of thousands of cards for sale, there are a ton of fees, etc

marketplace is strictly for fulltime dealers to sell, not collectors

you can, however, trade and sell on the boards. there is a trading section for each sport on the boards (this is also where you can sell). you must have your cards marked for trade/sell in your organize. there are some stickied threads which will walk you through that process

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
08-19-2012, 07:32 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2012 07:34 AM by hurdygurdyman.)
I've always wondered about Marketplace selling. How can anyone survive with all the fees?

Looking for 2008 Topps Darren McFadden #346B (FB) and Jonathan Stewart #348B (No Helmet)!
Hook 'Em Horns \m/
10-08-2012, 10:25 AM
There is a monthly hosting fee, no listing fees, and what I believe are moderate/reasonable selling fees. jacobystealshome is correct that it is geared toward full-time dealers rather than collectors. If anyone is interested in learning more about becoming a Marketplace dealer, you can contact bdumas@beckett.com.

Thanks,
Traci

Auction Manager - Beckett Auction Services