`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Melky Cabrera tested positive for PEDs?

Melky Cabrera tested positive for PEDs?
Makes me wonder how many others are still using to enhance their "career year". If Pete Rose can be banned for gambling these players should be banned for cheating.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]

RE: Melky Cabrera tested positive for PEDs?
I agree.. Ban them ban them all! What a D bag.
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I mean did he actually think he was gunna get away with it? He knew he was taking an illegal substance, knows he gunna get drug tested, why do it? Stupid stupid

How extremely disappointing... Very glad the Giants didn't sign him to a multi-year contract and that I didn't buy that heritage black refractor of his I was eying

One of the broadcasters here thought the teams should get punished by MLB as well as the player, sounds like a good idea to me, maybe then these teams will really crack down on this garbage and get this crap out of the game!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

What the hell are these guys thinking?!?!?!? Well I think he just screwed himself out of signing a good contract with any teams next year.......dumass!!!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(08-15-2012, 10:12 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: One of the broadcasters here thought the teams should get punished by MLB as well as the player, sounds like a good idea to me, maybe then these teams will really crack down on this garbage and get this crap out of the game!
If they knew about it then yes. But otherwise I think that's a ridiculous idea. Punish all of the players on the team that actually play the game the right way because of one bad apple or mistake? How about we punish the Royals for sending the Giants two PED offenders over the past few years (Guillen and Cabrera). Did they have any idea upon making the trades? Who knows? Did the Giants know he was on PEDs? Well, he was caught and now suspended for the remainder of the year. A *league leader in batting.* Do you not think that is a punishment for a team? To have one of your previously top hitters out of the lineup for the most critical two months of the season during a play-off race? I will be the first to admit he is an embarrassment but I'm sure you'd be singing a different tune if he were on your team.
Photobucket
Batting Champ??? Yeah right... Now that would be a travesty.

I was as shocked as anyone, I am super glad I didn't buy that auto of his I was kicking around buying.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

Glad the Braves didn't keep him around. I think them getting caught brings enough negative attention in the general direction of the team.
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez