`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Box: 2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology (Pics)

Box: 2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology (Pics)
Good day, Beckett Community!

I was finally able to purchase a box, after way too long a dry spell. I had a few options to go with, but I chose Panini's Rookie Anthology. I have seen some amazing hits from this stuff, so I thought it might be worth it.

2011-12 Crown Royale #205-Tomas Kundratek RC; 2011-12 Contenders #277-Brian Foster RC #8/999

[Image: HockeyCards011-1.jpg][Image: HockeyCards010-1.jpg]

2011-12 Pinnacle #323-Harry Zolnierczyk; #327-Riley Nash; #363-Aaron Palushaj; #365-Kris Fredheim

[Image: HockeyCards008.jpg][Image: HockeyCards007.jpg][Image: HockeyCards006.jpg][Image: HockeyCards009.jpg]

2011-12 Private Signings#ST-Shawn Thornton

[Image: HockeyCards005.jpg]

2011-12 Certified #236-Stefan Elliott AU/RC

[Image: HockeyCards004.jpg]

2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology Draft Year Materials #9-Andrei Kostitsyn/Jaroslav Halak (Usually this one would be PC, but I have a copy already); 2011-12 Rookie Anthology#126-Eddie Lack AU/JSY/RC #319/499
[Image: HockeyCards001.jpg][Image: HockeyCards003.jpg]

And for the bonus pack!!!

[Image: 0811-gymnist-getty-3.jpg]

2011-12 Luxury Suite #8-David Legwand Jsy/Stick

[Image: HockeyCards002.jpg]

If it wasn't for the bit of writing on the stick this would be the most boring card in my box! Haha! All are for trade and marked as such in my Org. If you are interested in trading please drop me a line here, PM me or send over a trade offer. I only trade using the Trade Tool, so please have your Org. ready. Thanks for the look!

Randi

RE: Box: 2011-12 Panini Rookie Anthology (Pics)
Nice break Randi. I am interested in the Thornton auto. Not sure if I have anything left you want after our trade.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

I will give you a look, Nick. Thanks for stopping in!

Randi

Thanks Randi. I'll send my side on Friday and if you find anything else I'll add it in that mailer. Thank yoj
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

Nice break
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Randi,

I'd love a shot at the Kundratek! Also, the Jordyn pic made me laugh my a** off. Priceless! Great use for it. lol.

-Ashley

Randi - Nice break, I think this is an awesome product.

I'd be surprised if I had any Halaks that you don't already have, but if I did have anything you wanted, I could use the Lack or Legwand card (or both.....). Thanks - Mark.

Building sets, and collecting Alex Ovechkin, Calle Johansson,
Craig Laughlin and Braden Holtby

(08-15-2012, 02:56 PM)iluvladies5015 Wrote: Thanks Randi. I'll send my side on Friday and if you find anything else I'll add it in that mailer. Thank yoj
Thanks for letting me know, Nick. I could not find anything for the Thornton, but I will check back with you when you get more stuff in.

(08-15-2012, 03:07 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice break
Thanks Mark!
(08-15-2012, 04:56 PM)alto4life Wrote: Randi,

I'd love a shot at the Kundratek! Also, the Jordyn pic made me laugh my a** off. Priceless! Great use for it. lol.

-Ashley
I will give your Org. a check, Ash. I knew that someone would get a kick out of that!

(08-15-2012, 09:35 PM)mswatson Wrote: Randi - Nice break, I think this is an awesome product.

I'd be surprised if I had any Halaks that you don't already have, but if I did have anything you wanted, I could use the Lack or Legwand card (or both.....). Thanks - Mark.
Mark. I checked through your Org. and did not see anything that I can use right now. Thanks for the interest and let me know when you get more stuff. I am sure we will be able to work something out!

Randi

a few good cards but too bad your bonus pack didn't have a good hit
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)