`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How mad does this make you? (Packsearchers video)

RE: How mad does this make you? (Packsearchers video)
I thought cut sigs were hobby only??
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

I am not buying the WalMart story........

it's to get people to join their website at $40 a year to find out how to search packs.

the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(08-15-2012, 01:17 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: doesn't make me mad at all because pack searchers don't do anything that I couldn't do if I wanted to so therefore I don't feel it's a huge advantage.

Some might call what I do pack searching also as I have a in with the guy that stocks the cards and know what day he's going to be there so I can get first crack. I will buy the top 3, middle 3, and bottom 3 packs from both sides of the box and it's worked out pretty well. I don't feel up the packs or run my finger nail along the edges or stuff like that I just simply play the percentages and what I pull is what I pull. Sometimes it works out great sometimes not so much. But I've always heard the best way to win the lotto is to play the same numbers over and over and over and that's what I do buying the same number of packs from the same spot every single time.
You are a packsearcher and your buddy would get fired if somebody knew what you are doing.
[Image: braunsig.png]

Pack searchers are why people don't buy loose packs. Good & Plenty figured out a way to make money selling crappy candy in a little cardboard box. Why can't topps figure out a way to sell $2-4 packs of cards in something similar?
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(08-15-2012, 01:17 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: doesn't make me mad at all because pack searchers don't do anything that I couldn't do if I wanted to so therefore I don't feel it's a huge advantage.

Some might call what I do pack searching also as I have a in with the guy that stocks the cards and know what day he's going to be there so I can get first crack. I will buy the top 3, middle 3, and bottom 3 packs from both sides of the box and it's worked out pretty well. I don't feel up the packs or run my finger nail along the edges or stuff like that I just simply play the percentages and what I pull is what I pull. Sometimes it works out great sometimes not so much. But I've always heard the best way to win the lotto is to play the same numbers over and over and over and that's what I do buying the same number of packs from the same spot every single time.
I don't see anything wrong with you knowing that they stock the shelves on Monday morning or Wednesday afternoon or whenever it is that anyone can figure out by paying attention (my local stores are Wednesday morning and I know nobody). It isn't as if you have exclusive information, and it certainly isn't like your friend is blocking the aisle or inviting you back into an office so you can feel your way through the inventory. You also aren't sleeping in your car in the parking lot, racing into the store when it opens, hunching yourself over in the aisle surrounded by unopened packs, and letting your crack fall out of the back of your sweats while you poke and prod for dollar jerseys for hours on end.

(08-15-2012, 09:09 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Pack searchers are why people don't buy loose packs. Good & Plenty figured out a way to make money selling crappy candy in a little cardboard box. Why can't topps figure out a way to sell $2-4 packs of cards in something similar?
maybe thats there evil plan! because I decide to get the $20 blaster instead of the $3.19 pack! haha
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I hate pack searchers, I remember being young and I was very happy to pull and Albert Pujols GU out of a pack of Ultra about 8 years back. I wish more young kids could get the satisfaction of pulling something like that but packsearchers ruin it! I only buy retail if its just put out since you can normally tell if they have been sorted through or not and if they are I'll just buy a blaster or wait to go to my local card shop. I wish stores had a policy against it or Topps knew a better way to avoid this.
[Image: 5kXMQ.jpg][/URL]
Collecting Angels, Mariners, SF Giants, Lakers, NY Giants, Penguins

Misc Players: Evan Longoria, Clayton Kershaw, Drew Brees, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter, Danica Patrick, Yasiel Puig, Paul George, Joey Votto, Aaron Rodgers and so on.

(08-15-2012, 11:02 AM)stera8 Wrote: for as long as i can remember I always take the second to last pack on the right hand side haha looking at my org you can tell I'm not that lucky haha
It's not SPORTS cards........ But I knew MTG box collation. Just paid attention to where I pulled the good stuff from. They might have changed it over the years..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x6y3i2c_E...ure=relmfu

Better packsearcher video!