`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 21 Vote(s) - 1.95 Average
OT: Sausage Fingers...

RE: OT: Sausage Fingers...
(08-14-2012, 09:20 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Dude, I think your the ONLY one who really gives a s**t about these stupid star ratings! You say you dont, but you CONTINUE to B**** about it!!! LET IT GO ALREADY!!! Nobody cares about the star rating crap! Whoever is doing it is only gonna continue to do it because they know it pisses people off.

For the love of cardboard.... NO MORE THREADS ON THIS STUPID TOPIC!!!

LET. IT. GO.
Agreed
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(08-14-2012, 09:20 PM)lambeau legend4 Wrote: Dude, I think your the ONLY one who really gives a s**t about these stupid star ratings! You say you dont, but you CONTINUE to B**** about it!!! LET IT GO ALREADY!!! Nobody cares about the star rating crap! Whoever is doing it is only gonna continue to do it because they know it pisses people off.

LET. IT. GO.
All right... Will do... Thanks for the insight...

(08-14-2012, 09:31 PM)slotman11 Wrote: All right... Will do... Thanks for the insight...
That was a little rougher than I would have put it....but he's got a point. the more threads you make on the subject, the more that dude is going to one star you. Just try not to pay attention to it. I don't think anyone really pays attention to it anyways.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Point taken... Forget I complained about the total waste of time that is the star system...

LET. IT. GO.
The Brett Favre guy telling us to 'Let it go'... Smile

Currently collecting Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers and Charles Woodson.

Go Pack Go!

I'd say whoever's doing it is more of a rider than a finger IMO
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

I agree the star rating is very challenged...but like always when this comes up nobody could give a ~ expletive~ about it lol. Alot of my threads get one stared and end up having 50 comments so idc lol. If I like the member ill read the thread. If your new and need help ill look at the thread and help you out. I virtually read every thread anyway
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I never look, I just look at the number of posts. Sausage fingers...I like that..
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

MMMMMMmmmm..........sausage fingers.......

[Image: Homer-Simpson-Drooling-while-Sleeping.gif]

''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Wait. There's a star system...

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16