`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
New Acquisition! Crown jewel of my Pirates collection! Worth taking a look!

RE: New Acquisition! Crown jewel of my Pirates collection! Worth taking a look!
(08-15-2012, 08:23 AM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: Do they sell items online as well?
MLB does auctions of jerseys, hats, and bats sometimes. But no online shop that i know of.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(08-15-2012, 08:42 AM)Krangry Wrote: MLB does auctions of jerseys, hats, and bats sometimes. But no online shop that i know of.
I think they usually seem overpriced if I'm not mistaken?
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

wow thats so AWESOME!! Id love a game used bat very very cool

(08-15-2012, 02:11 PM)jimfalbo21 Wrote: I think they usually seem overpriced if I'm not mistaken?
It depends, some of the stuff runs up in auction, other stuff stays decently low. It all comes with the peace of mind knowing its 100% authentic.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

WOW thats an awesome bat congrats on getting it
[Image: g5lS3.png]
Tommy Hanson Super Collector
Julio Teheran
Mike Foltynewicz
http://s903.photobucket.com/home/bradp48/allalbums

(08-15-2012, 03:34 PM)Krangry Wrote: It depends, some of the stuff runs up in auction, other stuff stays decently low. It all comes with the peace of mind knowing its 100% authentic.
True, most teams offer good deals at events like fanfest etc...unless you're the Pirates lol. They charge an arm and leg for everything
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

Wow thats friggin awesome!!!!! Need a nice wall mount for that now!!! congrats!!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(08-15-2012, 09:08 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Wow thats friggin awesome!!!!! Need a nice wall mount for that now!!! congrats!!!
No doubt, hope it's sooner rather than later!