`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
OT: What would you do? Fantasy Football Question

RE: OT: What would you do? Fantasy Football Question
(08-14-2012, 02:44 PM)txviking Wrote: Nice buddies. I would tell them it is now a 7 team league.
LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking! Some friends. I've had to draft for friends in the past and on occasion felt I put together better teams for them than I did myself. I could never hose a friend intentionally.

Currently collecting Brett Favre, Aaron Rodgers and Charles Woodson.

Go Pack Go!

Your updated team is much better but they still screwed you, why even ask someone to be in the league if they didn't want it to be competitive? If I had an open spot Id add you to one of my leagues, I don't even know you and still wouldn't do you like that.
[Image: vBmHxKD.png]

(08-14-2012, 03:40 PM)s1020 Wrote: Your updated team is much better but they still screwed you, why even ask someone to be in the league if they didn't want it to be competitive? If I had an open spot Id add you to one of my leagues, I don't even know you and still wouldn't do you like that.
Thanks man. I've got at least one other league I'm doing so I'll get my fix in lol

Normally I'd say honor it since you said you'd do it but if its an 8 team league they intentionally screwed you over. I'd just drop out with that roster. you might be able through waiver wire moves/injuries be able to build a decent team by late in the year, but being they drafted you a terrible team on purpose. Just move on.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

I always recommend fftoolbox.com for doing your homework. I agree with everyone else. you did good on dropping that. they would of probably drafted my g ma for you.. if she was in the line up
[Image: ojmagg.png]
Bucket: http://s1204.photobucket.com/albums/bb40...l%20cards/
Help Me Build These Rainbows. Trading in your favor!
http://photobucket.com/Rainbowset

Team Thanks A Lot, A*****es
Team Shove This SO Far Up Your A**
Team Shoulda Kissed Me First
Team FUBAR

I could go on all day. Man, what they did to you was just so wrong. Empty your team and tell them good riddance to bad garbage. It would be funny had they not intentionally screwed you that bad. I'm sorry bud, but friends don't treat other friends like that.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

Yeah, what everyone else said. Just drop out and don't look back. I'm sure they'll keep your team anyway because it's obvious that they wanted a couple extra built-in bye weeks. Not sure why they would invite you in, not charge you, and then stack it so you couldn't possibly win. Seriously, what's the point? They're not taking your money. There wouldn't be any bragging rights for them. I hope they weren't good buddies. Because little crap like that can do some major damage to friendships. One year in my basketball league I was only able to do half the auction-style draft by phone. My buddy who also has a team finished my team for me. I won the league that year. Granted, I had already secured some superstars and did all the in-season moves, but he did get me some good players at the end of the draft. Why? Because that's what buddies do!
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)

Sounds like acquaintances more then friends.

Friends don't screw a friend over like that.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

Dropped my team and named my team name Team Team. I shoulda gone with Vincent Van Goh F Yourself lol

(08-14-2012, 11:27 PM)jkiddlridnour Wrote: Dropped my team and named my team name Team Team. I shoulda gone with Vincent Van Goh F Yourself lol
lmao!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341