Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help needed with baseball cards....
Question 
Help needed with baseball cards....
I need a little help. I purchased two boxes of 2012 Bowman Platinum, and not too familiar with the young players. I bought the boxes primarily to get the special wrapper redemption cardset at the National. I know Bryce Harper / Yu Darvish....What other top rookies/prospects, should I look for. Your assistance is appreciated...Thanks

RE: Help needed with baseball cards....
Maybe Manny Machado. He's had a few good games coming out of the gate.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Yoenis Cespedes. I guess Brett Lawrie is good, or I hope so. If you have a pricing subscription sort by price, though that is not always the best indication of "good", just popular. Some people are more willing to trade just because of a certain team and not so much the specific player. I think Will Middlebrooks is good and am slowly starting to collect him, but I don't see much talk about him. Bubba Starling is another. Mike Morse...?
[Image: badtime.jpg]

Dylan Bunday is going to be the next big thing collecting wise although he already has cards in previous sets.

Travis D'Arnaud is a top catching prospect in the Jays organization and will eventually push Arencibia to the side. He was a hot name a couple years ago but seems like some of the collecting hype has died down since he wasn't called up right away like a lot of people thought he would be.

A few other notables as I look at the prospect list from that set

Billy Hamilton
Matt Harvey
Brett Jackson
Starling Marte
Jurickson Profar
Jameson Taillon
Zack Wheeler
Will Myers
Mason Williams ( Tops Yankees OF Prospect )
Bubba Starling

Oh yeah. Marte. How could I forget our own Pirates. Also Mike Trout is selling good.
[Image: badtime.jpg]