`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Some of my ARod PC for kicks. Scan Heavy!

RE: Some of my ARod PC for kicks. Scan Heavy!
Great collection, thanks for showing it!!!
Collecting Vintage OPC and older oddball and food issues as well as Maple Leafs.

Enjoy the hobby at it's purest form, treat it as you did as a kid.

(08-14-2012, 06:16 PM)x yankeemike x Wrote: Thanks guys!! Lots of folks hate 'ARoid'(haha) but ive followed him since 1994, and will stay loyal even though at times he's a bonehead Smile .
I feel the exact way..I shake my head at some of the things he does but have been a big fan since he came up with the Mariners...
[Image: arod.gif]

(08-14-2012, 07:12 PM)beginesj Wrote: Nice ARODS. Is the 2011 GQ mini base, red back or leather?
It's a Straight Cut parallel,base mini,and photo VAR in the 1st scan..

Thanks again guys for the good feedback! Wish my Wife said the same things,haha!
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)

keep an eye on your mail sending you a few arods had a few laying around that needed a home sending out 2morrow.ok here is your dc#0311-1660-0001-3675-6204
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

love the stained glass looking card.very nice collection
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

(08-16-2012, 03:27 PM)bman12 Wrote: love the stained glass looking card.very nice collection
Thanks alot! I pulled that Topps Gallery card in 1998 and I've never seen a card look so cool at the time.
[Image: 60JLt.png]

[Image: TexasHorns.jpg]

My Teams: Longhorns (Colt McCoy & Vince Young PC) - Ravens (Ray Lewis PC) - Yankees (Alex Rodriguez PC)