`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't Access Other Users Org
08-13-2012, 01:24 PM
Can't Access Other Users Org
I have a hockey subscription so I understand that the org is free with any subscription. I can't look at other's org's a pop up comes up and tells me to purchase the org for $19.99 a year

Collecting:
Morgan Rielly
Jake Gardiner
Kessel
Photobucket
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2012, 06:37 PM
RE: Can't Access Other Users Org
(08-13-2012 01:24 PM)foxbrook Wrote:  I have a hockey subscription so I understand that the org is free with any subscription. I can't look at other's org's a pop up comes up and tells me to purchase the org for $19.99 a year

Actually it is telling you that THEY didn't purchase the Org. It is confusing since Beckett seems to have gotten it backwards.

Ray

08-14-2012, 05:35 AM
+1 to this. If the user has not paid for the Org. then nobody will be able to use it. Though... if you were to scroll down a bit, you can see what they have below the "Subscription Purchase" ad. You can also navigate through the pages in their Org. using the bottom arrows. You can't see everything in there, but you can see most of it.

Randi

(08-13-2012 06:37 PM)ktcardshop Wrote:  Actually it is telling you that THEY didn't purchase the Org. It is confusing since Beckett seems to have gotten it backwards.

Ray

Photobucket
[Image: HALAK_zps26c7055e.jpg]
08-14-2012, 08:25 PM
ahh thanks for the answers. It seemed like it was telling me to purchase it lol Appreciate the help

Collecting:
Morgan Rielly
Jake Gardiner
Kessel
Photobucket