`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Jumbo box break

2012 Topps Jumbo box break
Here are the highlights. Not the greatest, but did get an extra hit. I will trade them but they are not currently in my org. Looking for Raiders and Vikings from this set. LMK if you have any for trade.

[Image: IMG_1162-1.jpg]
[Image: IHCE8.png][Image: lgj21.png]

Collecting the players in my sig. If you have any please hit me up!

Questions about any card please PM me!

RE: 2012 Topps Jumbo box break
Not bad nice autos
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Awesome break bro . I just bought a box of 36 packs not sure what its called but got an interesting hobby store promotion redemption card ?

Dez for trade?
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

(08-13-2012, 04:26 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: Awesome break bro . I just bought a box of 36 packs not sure what its called but got an interesting hobby store promotion redemption card ?
I got a couple of those, it's just a hobby store promotional card. Basically if you have a hobby store in your area that is signed up with Topps you can go there and get signed in to some raffle thing. Not that cool but if you're lucky you can get something nice.
(08-13-2012, 06:51 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: Dez for trade?
All of them are. Looking for Raiders or Vikings in return, preferably from this set.

(08-13-2012, 06:52 PM)the hall Wrote: I got a couple of those, it's just a hobby store promotional card. Basically if you have a hobby store in your area that is signed up with Topps you can go there and get signed in to some raffle thing. Not that cool but if you're lucky you can get something nice.

All of them are. Looking for Raiders or Vikings in return, preferably from this set.
Do you have another picture of the dez? A better one? looks like lots of glare, is it a jersey? auto?
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

(08-13-2012, 07:01 PM)Magnifico21 Wrote: Do you have another picture of the dez? A better one? looks like lots of glare, is it a jersey? auto?
That's the best I got, I tried to adjust the pic but it just blurred. My scanner is broke. It is a one color jersey, white.

I'm interested in the dez still. Check my bucket and see if there is ANYTHING you could use. I don't have any 2012 Topps though. Still getting back into cards after about a 10yr hiatus.