Is this card mislisted?
Ok I found this listing in the opg
2003 Playoff Prestige Atlantic City National Promos #1 David Boston /5
But I have this one
[Image: 2003PlayoffPrestigeAtlanticCityNationalX...Boston.jpg]
It says 1/1 and is a xtra points green
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

RE: Is this card mislisted?
Could be mislisted could just be that the 1/1 isn't listed at all. I've found convention 1/1's that aren't in the database. Impossible to know unless you have one or have seen the one that is supposedly /5.
[Image: flo.jpg]
Sadistically collecting Chad OchoCinco Johnson
non 1/1's 2660/3840 69.25% complete

*Every time you use the word "MOJO" an angel gets full blown aids*

Baseball has a 1/1 Atlantic City Xtra Points version... My guess is the same is for football, its just never been cataloged.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

a lot of the time, promos arent listed at all
Looking for Urlacher 1/1s, and 2000 Rookie Year Cards (especially BGS/PSA)
Also looking for Devin Hester 1/1s & Supercollecting Lance Briggs!

It's just not listed in Beckett's database. I'm actually working on a master set of 2003 cards and after going through my collection and comparing it to their database, there are quite a few cards that I have, that don't appear online, most notably the convention 1/1's. There are a good number of base convention cards listed in the database, however, for whatever reason I've found that Beckett did not list the parallel version convention cards, i.e. Donruss Classics with the Timeless Tributes parallel set, Donruss Elite with the Status parallel set, Prestige with the Xtra Points parallel set and so on.

With that being said, if this card is available, please send me a PM as I would love to add it to my collection.

(08-12-2012, 05:42 PM)ajtilley72 Wrote: It's just not listed in Beckett's database. I'm actually working on a master set of 2003 cards and after going through my collection and comparing it to their database, there are quite a few cards that I have, that don't appear online, most notably the convention 1/1's. There are a good number of base convention cards listed in the database, however, for whatever reason I've found that Beckett did not list the parallel version convention cards, i.e. Donruss Classics with the Timeless Tributes parallel set, Donruss Elite with the Status parallel set, Prestige with the Xtra Points parallel set and so on.

With that being said, if this card is available, please send me a PM as I would love to add it to my collection.
Sorry its a Pc Card. I collect David Boston
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

There are indeed two 2003 convention parallels, one being /5 and the other /1 as you now know. I can confirm this was done for the Donruss Classics, Donruss Elite, Playoff Prestige and Score base sets from that year and those were the only football sets (that I know of anyway).

If you peruse my multi-page thread pertaining to items not listed in the OPG you will eventually find my post featuring other examples of convention parallels from that set (if you have the desire and patience to sift through numerous pages of posts). Beckett has since added those items on to the OPG, perhaps partly due to my goading.

These 2003 /5 convention parallels all seem to be listed but not the /1 with the exception of the Score set. I imagine there are a number of /1 stamped cards given away at these shows which is why Beckett is hesitant to list those, which would make sense using that line of reasoning. That would mean the aforementioned Score parallel should be extracted in the interest of consistency.

Let me provide a couple examples. I learned recently that there are other /1 stamped cards from the 2001 convention of the 1999 Topps Collection and 2000 Fleer Tradition sets (I assume the entire set is stamped anyway) which are also not OPG listed. Examples of these can be found online.
[Image: aoM1_zps2mg995on.gif]