`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shipping question

Shipping question
Recently, I've been selling some cards on ebay and when I ship, I put their info and mine on the mailer and let the post office do the rest. The thing is, going to the post office can get really annoying. There's always long lines and never any parking, I even got a ticket for double parking recently. So here's the question; When I sell on ebay, it says I can print a shipping label from paypal. If I print the label and tape it to the mailer, can I put it in one of those blue USPS mailboxes that you see on some corners or will this not work? All help is appreciated, thanks!
[Image: jetersig_zps16abeec2.jpg]
Collecting Robinson Cano, Eduardo Nunez, and Derek Jeter
Also making sigs

RE: Shipping question
yep, you can drop it in any mailbox.

and paypal shipping comes automatically with delivery c0nfirmation and it's MUCH cheaper than the post office

Just leave it in your mail box and the mailman will pick it up. If you're looking to do a lot of selling/shipping, this is a must.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

If I do decide to start selling I will be doing this for sure. Going to the PO is a pain for sure.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

YES!! Use the PayPal shipping tool, easier and cheaper - just print postage label and tape it too the envelope and drop in any Blue USPS box.

2 things to be aware of:

One, you'll have to weigh them yourself - get a scale, or get good at estimating the weight - usually up to 3 or 4 regular cards in toploaders is about 3 oz, sometimes if I am not sure I will overestimate the weight just to be sure that it doesn't arrive postage due - could kill your feedback ratings on ebay if that happens.

Two, make sure that the date on the postage is the same as the date it is picked up from the Blue box - if you print postage on Monday, and drop it in a Blue Box after the last pickup, it won't go until the next day and there is a chance that the USPS may return it to you - it is considered metered mail and sometimes they get picky about the dates matching.
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]