`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trash/Recently Traded vs. Org. Set

Trash/Recently Traded vs. Org. Set
If you permanently remove a card from Trash or Recently traded does it still remove the card that you have existing in your Org.that you have in a private or public set. Example I have 5 1986 Tony Gwynn's I trade 1 of them, the trade is completed and it shows up in my recently traded folder, I then move it to trash. If I go to trash and delete that card is it gone from my org. Where I would have had five of them. Or does Tony Gwynn still exist but now it only says 4 for trade. Very difficult to explain the situation.

RE: Trash/Recently Traded vs. Org. Set
It should still have 4 remaining
[Image: Boston.jpg]

Nope if I permanently remove a card from the trash it is gone from my Org. I then have to re-insert the card back into my Org. I guess what I'm trying to say is "Is there a way to clean up your trash/recently traded folder without losing the cards in your Org."

Hit "Show Tags" when you're in the Recently Traded section. Hit the X on the "recently traded" tag under the cards that you don't want shown in the Recently Traded section.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

There are 2 things here: you have the entry itself, the Tony Gwynn card, and you also have the number of that Tony Gwynn card in your possession. If you delete it from the trash/org, you are removing the Tony Gwynn entry all together. When you trade a card, it will automatically redeuce the number you have in your possession by 1. For instance- if you had 5 and traded one, org would automatically bump you down to 4. You would just move it then from recently traded back to whatever collection you want it in. (Probably the same one it was in before org moved it into recently traded.)

(08-12-2012, 08:28 AM)corbin21 Wrote: If you permanently remove a card from Trash or Recently traded does it still remove the card that you have existing in your Org.that you have in a private or public set. Example I have 5 1986 Tony Gwynn's I trade 1 of them, the trade is completed and it shows up in my recently traded folder, I then move it to trash. If I go to trash and delete that card is it gone from my org. Where I would have had five of them. Or does Tony Gwynn still exist but now it only says 4 for trade. Very difficult to explain the situation.
If you have multiple listings of same card vs 5 as a quantity, then once you delete from trash it will remove all listings of that card.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

Bottom line when deleting from Recently traded folder - look at the tags - in your case if you traded away 1 of your 5 Tony Gwynn cards, it should show up in Recently traded as:

Tony Gwynn card with "have" quantity of 4 and tagged as "recently Traded" and whatever folder you had it in originally.

At this point, if you send the line entry to Trash, it WILL remove it from both folders and your ORG permanently.

One solution is to do as another poster said - click the little "x" on the recently traded tag.

This takes a long time if you traded multiple cards. To strip the "recently traded" tag from multiple cards create a temporary collection named something like "delete" then, go to the Recently Traded folder and MOVE all of the items to the "delete" collection, then just delete that collection. When you delete a collection, it does not delete the cards, but deletes the tag.

When I've made trades, I look at quantities left of the outgoing cards- if the quantity is 0, then I can just delete the card because I don't have any left. If the quantity is 1 or more (like your Tony card) then I move them to the "delete" collection then remove the "delete" collection

Hope this isn't too confusing

Ken
CURRENT NEEDS:
*2011 Topps Black Diamond Wrapper Redemptions (wants marked in ORG)
*All Carl Edwards Cards I don't have (wants marked in ORG)
*Marcus Thornton, Kevin Johnson (NBA)
*"Air Coryell" San Diego Chargers
[Image: 6802037740_e2e39685ee.jpg]

A BIG thanks to everyone that responded. All of your suggestions have been very helpful and I'm sure it will solved my problem. I hope I can be as helpful to other people.