`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monster Wall Display Case?

Monster Wall Display Case?
I bought a Monster Wall Display case a few years ago and I used it for about 6 months then took it down and it has been sitting in my closet ever since. They go for over $100 brand new. They are sold in Beckett Magazine on page 13...it is regular finish...dont know if there is anyone out there looking for one but I no longer have any use for it. Any offers? Just posted a pic in photobucket. And shipping will be the actual shipping cost.Whatever that may be? I think fedex may be the cheapest. Or I will trade it for a card or 2 depending on what you may have. I have not traded on this site yet...well i have 1 trade that is being sent out on monday but you can check my feebay seller for feedback if you would like..its kgauthier-2012. $85 delivered or $135 for trade.

RE: Monster Wall Display Case?
Picture? How much would it cost to ship that thing?
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

have any pics?
ps-you have some very nice cards-feel free to cmb for trade

(08-11-2012, 11:06 PM)camco2 Wrote: have any pics?
ps-you have some very nice cards-feel free to cmb for trade
I will add a pic to my photobucket. every time i try to attach a pic to email or something it never works.

I'd love to see a pic too. I have a frame that holds 18 cards (not graded size though) and I love it! I'd love another one - but need details.

This thread isn't going to last long - so better keep track of those of us that are interested and PM us!

Collecting HOF Vint-Rooks-GU-autos + Musial and other Cardinals

Bucket: http://s1217.photobucket.com/albums/dd387/SchlueterLaw/

[Image: MusialCollageSmall.jpg]

(08-11-2012, 10:26 PM)Krangry Wrote: Picture? How much would it cost to ship that thing?
I am posting a pic in my photobucket now, i tried to post one on this thread and didnt work so photobucket should work and as far as shipping goes i will take it to the post office, fed ex and ups and see what the cheapest safest way to ship it will be. I am not looking to make money on the shipping...i will charge whatever the actual shipping cost is and if needed i will include a reciept w the cost of postage.

it looks good Photobucket
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

Thats really nice, would love to have it. Wont be cheap to ship though lol.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

(08-12-2012, 02:53 PM)Krangry Wrote: Thats really nice, would love to have it. Wont be cheap to ship though lol.
The website that sells them charges almost $30 for fedex which i believe is the cheapest way to ship it.

going once!!!