`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whos getting hype

Whos getting hype
Which players right now are best selling and most sought after other than Trout, Darvish, Harper.
My org is in process of being updated.
PC Guys: Tebow/Tulowitzki
Teams: Rockies/Broncos/Nuggets
If you have something feel free to send open offer or pm me and ill check through my cards.

[Image: image_zps4e5d0b51.jpg]

RE: Whos getting hype
Are there other players? lol. I think Machado is heating up right now. Top Orioles prospect. Just got called up and hit two dingers. I think Cespedes is quietly having a good season. I'd call him a buy since his cards mysteriously just took a hit according to Beckett (which hosed me on two cards previously valued at $100 and $50, respectively, which Beckett says are $40 a piece. I just traded them to a Cespedes collector, so his gain my loss). I'd also buy (trade) Jacob Turner and Nick Castellanos. I'd say Dylan Bundy is hot, but everyone probably knows that already.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

weaver, chris sale, buster posey, mccutchen, and others.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

yeah Bundy is going to be the next uberhot prospect and there is talk he may get called up soon also.

i would say machado would have add rizzo but cubs are way too out to make impact and middlebrooks but now he is out

starling marte is gaining momentum, and ive noticed mike olt getting a lil lovin since being called up (although nowhere near the top trying to get his autos are starting to get expensive) and of course profar Tongue
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]