`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011-12 Ultimate Collection: I Met Both "Super Mario" and Adam Larsson Today!

2011-12 Ultimate Collection: I Met Both "Super Mario" and Adam Larsson Today!
I had a day off today so I decided to cruise the town and not spend money...as if that ever happens!

First, I somehow found myself at West's Sports Cards. A person was in there showing off his hits from a case of Ultimate that he had purchased earlier and it included a Shield/Auto 1/1 of Harri Sateri. I couldn't resist, I bought a pack from a fresh case. I hit the Kurri base, the Wick rookie (whoever that is), the Kesler auto and the Larsson Debut Threads Patch #/100. Not too bad.

Afterwards, I headed over to Wayne's and again, temptation got the better of me. I purchased another pack and in it were no base cards. I got a Nilsson RC, an 09-10 Ultimate Signature of Hedman, a Brett Connolly auto and the Ultimate Patches Dual #/35 of Super Mario. Overall, I am happy...though I prefer the Lemieux to the Larsson myself!

[Image: 1112ultimatecollection.jpg]

RE: 2011-12 Ultimate Collection: I Met Both "Super Mario" and Adam Larsson Today!
Sick Lemieux. Congrats on the breaks.
Collect Ray Bourque, Ryan Miller, Patrice Bergeron, Dougie Hamilton

RE: 2011-12 Ultimate Collection: I Met Both "Super Mario" and Adam Larsson Today!
Nice breaks! But hot damn, im sad to hear the Sateri Shield has been pulled already. No doubt itll be on the bay sooner or later for $900,000 lol.
[Image: nemesisbanner2.gif]

Sig by tha_penguin

After Joe Thornton serial #1's

Joe Thornton PC: (515) 11.36% Joe Thornton #'d 01/xx: (37) 1.34%
Owen Nolan (260) 15.63%
Couture (37) Demers (26) Sateri (23)

AFTER: TOMAS HERTL, HARRI SATERI

Sweet Mario!
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

Sweet super mario
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Very nice breaks, Bruce! Congrats on the great hits!

Randi

sweet autos and sweet Mario congrats

you did well
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

I'd love a shot at the Lemieux...what are you interested in? check my org plz