`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
Who cares what Gruden thinks... PC 1/1 adds...

RE: Who cares what Gruden thinks... PC 1/1 adds...
(08-12-2012, 08:27 AM)rinzler Wrote: I doubt Gruden is that biased as so much that he would let go of talent-without-diva-attitude like that. But with what I saw with our current receiving corps, we can go shotgun a large percent of the time. Big Grin
I agree... and being Gruden isn't a Ship fan, I wouldn't be surprised if they trade/cut him... no big deal, I go where he goes...

Nice adds, I love those Five Star Letters.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Great Looking 1/1's there. Hopefully Shipley will go somewhere where he will showcase his talents if he does get cut.
[Image: cbeg-2.jpg]
http://s16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Da...or%20Sale/
Chris Henry Collection Items:811/423 MEM:307/152 AUTO:395/175 Ser #'d:711/343 RC:38/37

(08-12-2012, 03:12 PM)georgehenrycollector Wrote: Great Looking 1/1's there. Hopefully Shipley will go somewhere where he will showcase his talents if he does get cut.
Thanks.... Hopefully he does...

Knowing is gaining. As with everything else, pain is no exception. Once you experience it, you subconsciously adjust for it by being more cautious. It is called self-preservation. Can't blame thevguy for that, but others have been through the same thing. Because Shipley has shown he has more talent than a lot of receivers, Gruden must be weighing if letting him go now be worth a bite on the ***** later or would keeping him be the bite on the *****. I like Shipley a lot and in many ways his life is running parallel to Wes Welker, which is not a bad thing.

(08-16-2012, 09:17 AM)rinzler Wrote: Knowing is gaining. As with everything else, pain is no exception. Once you experience it, you subconsciously adjust for it by being more cautious. It is called self-preservation. Can't blame thevguy for that, but others have been through the same thing. Because Shipley has shown he has more talent than a lot of receivers, Gruden must be weighing if letting him go now be worth a bite on the ***** later or would keeping him be the bite on the *****. I like Shipley a lot and in many ways his life is running parallel to Wes Welker, which is not a bad thing.
Agreed...

if he goes somewhere else i fuse i'll have to update your sig image!

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

(08-16-2012, 05:17 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: if he goes somewhere else i fuse i'll have to update your sig image!
Yeah... We will have to come up with a solution...Wink