`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent trade

Recent trade
So I recently conducted a trade with a member on here. On the 5th he said he was getting my card out with DC. I had to work late so I got my end shipped out the following day. I went on the trade and marked as shipped and gave him the DC#. Haven't heard a word since or received my card. How long should I wait before I assume that I've been had?

RE: Recent trade
2 weeks is the general rule of thumb. Not everyone uses the trade manager correctly.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

amazing - i told this member that i was waiting for padded envelopes to come in. I marked it shipped the day the envelopes came in and updated tracking shortly thereafter.

He was very impatient, rude, and after i left 4 star comm rating made a thread bitching and went into my thread to bash me about it as if he did nothing wrong.

The whole transaction took 12 days from the night we completed the trade to the day it was at his door step.
[Image: simmons_iliustration_g_mp_640.jpg&w=640&h=360]

(08-20-2012, 12:55 AM)a2coupe2a Wrote: amazing - i told this member that i was waiting for padded envelopes to come in. I marked it shipped the day the envelopes came in and updated tracking shortly thereafter.

He was very impatient, rude, and after i left 4 star comm rating made a thread bitching and went into my thread to bash me about it as if he did nothing wrong.
So you think digging a 9 day old thread up to bash him is cool as if your doing nothing wrong??????. No offense man but your post on an old thread was really childish, put your big boy pants on and move on. I'm sure no one will have an issue with either one of you or your feedback but if you both continue this crap they will
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

Did not realize how old the thread was until after i posted. He had made another thread about this as well as went into my thread to derail it and i was just checking to see where else he was spreading his BS.

(08-20-2012, 01:13 AM)a2coupe2a Wrote: Did not realize how old the thread was until after i posted. He had made another thread about this as well as went into my thread to derail it and i was just checking to see where else he was spreading his BS.
I can understand not checking the thread date but the thing is this, what's done is done and at this point you are both making yourselves look bad. Just chalk it up to a learning experience and move on. From what I've read you both made some minor mistakes and nothing for either of you to get bent out of shape about. You both just need to move forward and at the most just not trade with each other again. But that's just my opinion.
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

(08-20-2012, 01:20 AM)biglump007 Wrote: I can understand not checking the thread date but the thing is this, what's done is done and at this point you are both making yourselves look bad. Just chalk it up to a learning experience and move on. From what I've read you both made some minor mistakes and nothing for either of you to get bent out of shape about. You both just need to move forward and at the most just not trade with each other again. But that's just my opinion.
Once again i never said a word and was handling it that exact way. It was not until he made a thread and helped get my trade thread locked that i posted in anything outside of my own thread.

All that being said im not going to let somebody make me sound like an ***** and not defend myself. I dont think anyone would..

Three threads on this issue? Really? I thought about deleting the threads but I think it is better to just lock them so other traders can see how immature you both are. Let this be a lesson to you both. Definitely not the way you want to start your trade history here.