`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
just wondering?

just wondering?
I was just wondering why do some people on here hold off leaving feed back till they get feedback from the other person.I have noticed this happens alot they will mark the cards recieved but do not leave feedback till the other person does.Is this common practice?
[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]

RE: just wondering?
I'm not sure how often it occurs, I know personally I tend to hit received and move to open the next package and forget to leave immediate feedback.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Or even worse, I have seen a lot more people waiting to get their end before shipping. I mean, I have over 400 feedback and I have to wait on someone who has 100-200 feedback to get theirs before they will ship mine?

It doesn't seem right. And now a lot of people are holding feedback hostage. They wait until you leave to make sure you leave a positive feedback before they will leave something for you. It's very frustrating.

(08-11-2012, 12:42 PM)crazyforkinsler5 Wrote: Or even worse, I have seen a lot more people waiting to get their end before shipping. I mean, I have over 400 feedback and I have to wait on someone who has 100-200 feedback to get theirs before they will ship mine?

It doesn't seem right. And now a lot of people are holding feedback hostage. They wait until you leave to make sure you leave a positive feedback before they will leave something for you. It's very frustrating.
+1 i have noticed the same thing they wait till they get there end then ship .your right that is frustrating.i tend to ship the next day with dc and always give them dc# as soon as i ship.

[Image: griffeyjr.jpg]