IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANT EVERYONES INPUT

RE: WANT EVERYONES INPUT
(08-11-2012, 10:33 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: no no no no no no

i dont want normal people having access to the brakes of the train

this is why there are so many wrong images already. i want someone who actually KNOWS what the card is when they approcve it

the only thing ive heard that would come close is a panel of superusers, maybe 7 people, who can thumbs up or thumbs down a card

in any case, the amount of man hours it will take will be massive
But this is what I'm talking about, just because you pay by barter (org usage/grading) as opposed to cash doesn't make you less responsible in the eyes of the employer. If you are hired and you suck, then you get canned. I'm also not talking about someone out there with a scanner going nuts and uploading everything they got not in the system already (the amount of hunting and searching each individual card would be insane) but these 'newmods' I'll call them would simply verify what has already been uploaded by uses, and change the status of the cards image already uploaded. If it needs to be approved by a certain number of these 'newmods' before it becomes final so be it. Users would continue to upload as we already do, but you would just be hiring persons to verify the images in barter, not cash (heck do it in cash if that needs to be done).
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!