`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how did i do?

how did i do?
I recently startled selling some of my stuff on feebay to help pay some adding up bills but in the process I sold a few cards I wanted to keep and bought some other stuff I really wanted. I sold a 07-08 Kevin Durant Finest Black Ref /75 non auto and a 03-04 Carmelo Anthony Finest Auto rc and a 2004 Leaf Limited Gold Marble Number Auto Jersey /35 and a few other autos I can live without. Now I picked up a 2011 Bowman Chrome Bryce Harper auto and a 2002 Bowman Chrome Joe Mauer Auto Xfractor BGS 9. Both cards should be in the mail by tuesday. I cant wait to get em. I just hope the Harper is as nice looking as the guy said it was. Keep my fingers crossed. What do you guys think?

RE: how did i do?
Being a baseball collector and fan -and not really caring about the NBA (especially Carmelo Anthony), I'd say you did awesome. That Bowman Chrome is on-card too, right? Way to go.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

RE: how did i do?
(08-11-2012, 04:02 PM)uvaspina Wrote: Being a baseball collector and fan -and not really caring about the NBA (especially Carmelo Anthony), I'd say you did awesome. That Bowman Chrome is on-card too, right? Way to go.
yes they both are...the Harper and the Mauer....and i just nabbed a 2010 topps chrome blue refractor auto Ivan Nova /199 RC on card as well...I kinda got sick of looking at the same cards and a wise man once told me that its ok to sell key pieces of your collection to improve your collection...lets just hope Harper doesnt get hurt and lives up to the hype.