`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
'12 Bowman Platinum Blaster break

'12 Bowman Platinum Blaster break
Hey all! Went to Wally world for a little shoppin and figured i'd try my hand at a blaster. I believe this may be the first blaster i ever got since i ususally pick up a pack or two here and there. But I am a fan of these so figured, why not? Maybe i'll get some good trade bait so i can finish my seemingly impossible '12 heritage set. Anyways, here we go!

1st pack: Wow.. Pulled an on card auto of Tyler Bortnick from Tampa Bay Rays. Base cards Rivera, Morneau, Holliday. High-fives for all. (Big fan of the on card autos compared to stickers for sure.)

2nd Pack: Cutting edge Dustin Ackley.. Base: Trever May (prospect), Ichiro, Stanton.

3rd Pack: Gerrit Cole refractor ( i think it has the grated background), Base: McCain, Hanson,Berkman

4th Pack: Eddie Rosario (prospect), Napoli, and check this.. 2 Yu Darvish rookie cards! One is a base, one is a gold. haha thats awesome.

5th Pack: Base: Weeks, Beltre. A green number to 399 (18/399) of Gerrit cole, and top prospect of Jonathan Galvez.

6th Pack: Base: Pujols, Konerko, Hamilton, and Noah Syndergaard (prospect)

7th pack: Base: Lincecum Strasberg, Pomeranz rc, and Wil Myers refractor? (with the grate back ground)

8th pack (bonus): Base: greinke, Wright, prospect of Jeurys Familia and an emerald of Morse.

Awesome! I think i did pretty good here. I will put these in my org in a few minutes and most likely all of these will be for trade. Help me finish my '12 heritage set!

- Rob
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

RE: '12 Bowman Platinum Blaster break
Nice retail break! Always good when you can get an auto!

nice darvish rc
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Do most of the blasters come with autos like last years football version of Topps Platinum?

I have hit one in every blaster ive ripped so far, which is 4

I didn't pull an auto in my blaster, didn't really pull anything that good.
[Image: Z7CfI.png]
Atlanta Braves (Heyward, Beachy), Dallas Cowboys (Dez, Claiborne), Iowa Hawkeyes, Georgia Bulldogs (AJ Green), collecting them all!

Bucket: http://s1075.photobucket.com/albums/w430...r%20Trade/

I've opened 2 blasters, 1 auto.

I've bought 5 blasters and I've pulled 4 autos. None of them spectacular, but it's still pretty cool to get an auto from retail every once in a while.
Kepler