`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
'SUPER' Birthday break '12 platinum

RE: 'SUPER' Birthday break '12 platinum
Congrats on the great pull..im jealous ive gotten nothing from platinum this yr! good job man, tell your dad to send some good luck my way
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(08-10-2012, 09:57 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: Congrats on the great pull..im jealous ive gotten nothing from platinum this yr! good job man, tell your dad to send some good luck my way
sorry to hear that man Sad platinum's been nothing but good to me this year, plus i love the prospect refractors, the commons are kinda cheap lookin :/ . Ill be sure to get some of that good luck comin your way! Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Man that is a SICK pull! Congrats man!! I'm jealous, I had to pay for my 1/1 lol. Sad

Well you did too but, to pull a 1/1....I wish I could have that feeling
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

Nice hit, b-day boxes are always great.

(08-10-2012, 06:13 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: Best box break Ive ever had! Two PC pick ups and my FIRST SUPERFRACTOR!!!!! Smile)))))))))))))))

[Image: super0001-Copy6.jpg]

i also broke a '11 minor league heritage but nothing as exciting as the Platinum

[Image: super0002-Copy6.jpg]

[Image: super0003-Copy6.jpg]

needless to say the Super isnt for Trade only For Sale Wink

Sick break! Congrats on the Super! I have pulled a few of those myself and they are always a trip!

(08-10-2012, 06:13 PM)pyr0punk Wrote: Best box break Ive ever had! Two PC pick ups and my FIRST SUPERFRACTOR!!!!! Smile)))))))))))))))

[Image: super0001-Copy6.jpg]

i also broke a '11 minor league heritage but nothing as exciting as the Platinum

[Image: super0002-Copy6.jpg]

[Image: super0003-Copy6.jpg]

needless to say the Super isnt for Trade only For Sale Wink
Wow! Huge box that gold patch auto is not to bad either! I still have yet to hit a super in any product, so I am very aware of how hard they are to find. Nice Super to hit also. Congrats!
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

I was going to inquire about the Nelly and Profar. Then I saw your sig and realized who the 2 PC pickups were....

:-(

(08-11-2012, 08:28 PM)joe callahan13 Wrote: I was going to inquire about the Nelly and Profar. Then I saw your sig and realized who the 2 PC pickups were....

:-(
haha sorry Smile
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]