`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!
How about putting Nick Saban on the cover next year, will ya? We can't take it anymore down here!

[Image: IMG_0002-17.jpg]
[Image: 2a1aA.jpg]

RE: HEY SPORTS ILLUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't worry, he'll be back on the team in less than three weeks ...

"He fulfilled all the conditions of his reinstatement and has re-dedicated himself to our program ... " blah blah blah blah ...

I would bet my house on it.

Then again, I don't like my house, so I'm not sticking my neck out too far there ...

(08-10-2012, 05:56 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Don't worry, he'll be back on the team in less than three weeks ...

"He fulfilled all the conditions of his reinstatement and has re-dedicated himself to our program ... " blah blah blah blah ...

I would bet my house on it.

Then again, I don't like my house, so I'm not sticking my neck out too far there ...
I hate to say it, but God I hope you are right!!!!
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

This is no stunt by Les Miles.Honey Badger was kicked off the team and is not welcomed back.Looks like he is staying in Louisiana though.Reports have it he enrolled at McNeese St and will play this season and head into the NFL Draft.Hate to see him kicked off the team,but Les Miles proved that no one person is bigger than the team.If rumors are true,I wish him luck with the McNeese St. Cowboys!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]