Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BAD TRADER ALERT MIK253
Star 
BAD TRADER ALERT MIK253
"He's a big bad wolf in your neighborhood - not bad meaning bad, but bad meaning GOOD."

He hooked me up on our trade and I couldn't be more thrilled! He even threw in the freebie Champ Bailey helmet card! (that I've always wanted - love that set)

Thanks again for giving me first dibs on the AJ! (oh yeah - 008/199) Sorry for the sideways scans - I couldnt edit the pictures.
[Image: 1c786b55.jpg]
[Image: e4a2c816.jpg]
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

RE: BAD TRADER ALERT MIK253
Awesome!!! Nice AJ!!!

It's sweet! It was such an awesome trade for me. I don't have organize and he just kinda accepted what I compiled together. (don't even think he needed or cared for some of it).

It was one of those - I'm so sorry, but I have a few smaller cards - will you take these FIVE cards of lower value for your ONE AWESOME card? And, we worked it out over email.

He worked with me so much on this trade and I am so thankful - AND he threw in the awesome freebie!

Big time thanks, Mik!

You are very welcome sir. The Bailey was a card I forgot I even had till the other day when I went through 1 of the skins boxes. Figured it needed a new home. And I also needed all the cards you had offered so it was a win win in my book. Smile
[Image: Mic_SPA_Banner1.jpg]

Glad to see a couple of Georgia boys make it home!
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Wow. That freebie might be a better card than what you traded for!!! Those puppies aren't easy to find! NICE ADDS!!!
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

yea..i know the feeling....send a few patch cards to Mik and you get 14 PC auto's back and you didnt own one of them...and you have never seen 8 of them EVER before..
worst trader ever...lol
Wink
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

Im thrilled. He was quite generous!

(08-12-2012, 05:55 PM)ugameck Wrote: Im thrilled. He was quite generous!
All Class...he is just one of those guy's that likes to help any way he can..Many members could learn a thing or two from ol' Mikkie
Smile
2007 FotG NFL Prime 130/133
2009 FotG NFL Prime 66/90
2010 FotG NFL Prime 103/103
DONE
http://s877.photobucket.com/user/sto66/l...ECUT%20SET
2011 Playbook Prime 68/95

(08-10-2012, 06:26 PM)ugameck Wrote: It's sweet! It was such an awesome trade for me. I don't have organize and he just kinda accepted what I compiled together. (don't even think he needed or cared for some of it).

It was one of those - I'm so sorry, but I have a few smaller cards - will you take these FIVE cards of lower value for your ONE AWESOME card? And, we worked it out over email.

He worked with me so much on this trade and I am so thankful - AND he threw in the awesome freebie!

Big time thanks, Mik!
That's Mik, for you. That is how the majority of our trades go as well. He is one standup dude...all class.
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322