`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AMAZING 130 CARD LCS "IN PERSON AUTO" LOT

AMAZING 130 CARD LCS "IN PERSON AUTO" LOT
i was at the lcs when one of the older regulars (about 65 years old) came in and told the owner he was retiring to florida and was selling all of his collections. he proceeded to bring in 12 boxes with 160 cards in each. all auto's the he had gotten in person at shows over the last 30 years with a few "from pack autos" thrown in. after the owner bought the set he let me look through and i picked out these 130 cards. i know that they could be fake but if they are the old guy is either an incredible liar or an amazing forger.

i not looking to trade or sell any of them but i won't ever say never. if you are interested in something pm me with a price or post a scan of the card you want to give up. but as i said i'm not really looking to get rid of any of them. why would i want to, look at them, THEY'RE AWESOME!!!!

[Image: Scan-5.jpg][Image: Scan_2.jpg][Image: Scan-6.jpg][Image: Scan_3.jpg][Image: Scan_4.jpg][Image: Scan_5.jpg][Image: Scan_6.jpg][Image: Scan_7.jpg][Image: Scan_8.jpg][Image: Scan_9.jpg]

[Image: Scan_10.jpg][Image: Scan_11.jpg][Image: Scan_12.jpg][Image: Scan_13.jpg][Image: Scan_14.jpg][Image: Scan_15.jpg][Image: Scan_16.jpg][Image: Scan_17.jpg][Image: Scan_18.jpg][Image: Scan_19.jpg]
[Image: Scan_20.jpg][Image: Scan_21.jpg][Image: Scan-8.jpg]
SET NEEDS;
2012 tribute blue autos - need most
1995-98 football inserts

RE: AMAZING 130 CARD LCS "IN PERSON AUTO" LOT
holy bleep! couple things crossing my mind right now. why in the world would that guy sell this collection? that is so many years of dedication and money thrown into this project. secondly, i very much so would like to know how much you paid for this particular lot lol. not trying to be nosy but that is a star packed lot and im curious how these compare to actual certified autos. you dont have to answer, those are just my thoughts. but anyway, that is totally awesome! nice finds there man!
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

(08-08-2012, 11:36 PM)nthnoak Wrote: holy bleep! couple things crossing my mind right now. why in the world would that guy sell this collection? that is so many years of dedication and money thrown into this project. secondly, i very much so would like to know how much you paid for this particular lot lol. not trying to be nosy but that is a star packed lot and im curious how these compare to actual certified autos. you dont have to answer, those are just my thoughts. but anyway, that is totally awesome! nice finds there man!
there were almost 2000 autos in the total collection and that was just his auto collection. the lcs owner has told me he is now working out a deal for his set(s) collection and his memorabilia collection.

when i was searching the boxes i just started putting aside the cards that you see above. i had know idea what they were worth or what the owner was going to want for them. i figured i would go through them again and only take a few that i really wanted (i really wanted them all, but you know). then the owner was saying how about $10 for this, $15 for that, up to $25. there is only one card i paid $25 for. i might have overpaid for some but others, like the curt flood, i got a great deal on(if i get the flood authenticated, it should sell for $125-150). so to answer your question they aren't nearly as expensive as "pack auto's" but they are just as cool!!
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts

Holy moly Batman.....
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

Wow. Can't speak for all of em, but I can say that AT LEAST the Favre, Starr, Jim Kelly, Peytons, Tom Brady, Brees, Crazylegs, and a couple others look legit.

Sweet haul!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

I would get some of those authenticated ! They look legit!! Especially the bigger names. I mean and when they are authenticated you can get some of them slabbed. especially of the other players or players that have passed away.

(08-09-2012, 10:24 AM)koolkellygirl Wrote: Holy moly Batman.....
I KNOW!!
(08-09-2012, 10:28 AM)sconnienation3 Wrote: Wow. Can't speak for all of em, but I can say that AT LEAST the Favre, Starr, Jim Kelly, Peytons, Tom Brady, Brees, Crazylegs, and a couple others look legit.

Sweet haul!
thanks, i'm pretty sure they are all legit. i don't know the guy who sold the cards to the lcs but i've talked to him a couple of times over the years in the shop and he was always talking about going to a show and he got this guy or that guy and in two months he was going somewhere to get somebody. so i believe they are real. thats why i sold 3 peyton spx finite rc's and a bunch of other stuff so i could buy the lot.
(08-09-2012, 10:39 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: I would get some of those authenticated ! They look legit!! Especially the bigger names. I mean and when they are authenticated you can get some of them slabbed. especially of the other players or players that have passed away.
i am planning on sending some of them out and i probably will sell a few once they are authenticated so i can recoup some money. but at the moment i am TAPPED OUT!! i have no cash, so authentication will have to wait until next month.
SET NEEDS;
1995-98 football inserts