`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally completed

Finally completed
Finally completed the team set for the 1959 topps cardinals....now on to my next PC team set....Cardinals 1953 Bowman Color set....still working on the 59 complete set as well

[Image: 70f68233.jpg]

I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

RE: Finally completed
Congrats! I love that set. Pm me what you're missing on the '59 set. I'm working on it too and have a lot of doubles.

I just PMd you because I have 7-8 of the 1959s with some stars. They're in my ORG and marked FT.

I am looking for 1958 Topps as I am building that set.

Congratulations. I do have a few doubles from 59, check me.

Good lord! How many cards are in the team set for that year? Congrats on the completion! What was the last card you needed to complete?

the last two i picked up were irv noren and curt flood...they didnt have high bv...but i couldnt find any in decent shape for a decent price....i finally said im done looking and bought them

(08-11-2012, 10:03 AM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Good lord! How many cards are in the team set for that year? Congrats on the completion! What was the last card you needed to complete?
I collect Scott Rolen / St. Louis Cardinals / 1985 topps / 1984 topps / yadier molina

Sometimes it gets to the point where you settle because you get tired of looking for the same damn card forever Smile I know, I've been there.
Interested in EX-MT or better pre-'56 Cardinals, '53 Bowman Color & '74-'78 Topps.
http://s606.photobucket.com/home/jalbregts