`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
TOPPS DIAMOND EMBEDED 1/1 TOPPS SCREW UP GOTTA LOVE IT

TOPPS DIAMOND EMBEDED 1/1 TOPPS SCREW UP GOTTA LOVE IT
I REDEEMED MY 2011 TOPPS DIAMOND CARDS AND ACTUALLY GOT A WILLINGHAM DIAMOND EMBEDED 1 OF 1. WELL I FORGOT THAT I DIDNT GET IT SHIPPED TILL JUST ABOUT 2 WEEKS AGO. WELL I REQUESTED THAT THIS AND TWO OTHER THINGS TO GET SHIPPED. THE OTHER 2 THINGS WERE A 56 TOPPS AND A VINTAGE PACK. WELL I GOT THE PACKAGE TODAY I GOT THE 56 TOPPS CARD AND THE OTHER TWO WERE BACK ORDERED. HOW DOES A 1/1 GET BACK ORDERED IF ITS BEEN OUT FOR OVER A YEAR. SO I CALLED AND THEY DIDNT KNOW EITHER. SO WE WILL SEE WHAT WILL HAPPEN BUT IF I GET THE WILLINGHAM IS ANYONE INTERESTED IN IT.
[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.

RE: TOPPS DIAMOND EMBEDED 1/1 TOPPS SCREW UP GOTTA LOVE IT
A 1/1 card with an actual diamond in it?I would love it but the only thing I have close to trading for it would be my truck and I cant find a listing for that in the price guides.Hehe.Congrats on the card and would love to see a scan.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

RE: TOPPS DIAMOND EMBEDED 1/1 TOPPS SCREW UP GOTTA LOVE IT
(08-08-2012, 09:33 PM)mpc2876 Wrote: A 1/1 card with an actual diamond in it?I would love it but the only thing I have close to trading for it would be my truck and I cant find a listing for that in the price guides.Hehe.Congrats on the card and would love to see a scan.
well if i ever get it from topps it will be on here that day. they told me that if worse case they dont have it they will give me a equivilant card. my comment was what do you have to offer that is the same as a 1/1 with a diamond on it. the guy said "ummm good question i dont know"

[Image: griffeypanel_zps5b8ec0f2.jpg]
ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY GRIFFEY I DONT HAVE. SO LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING I NEED, ALL WANTS ARE IN.