`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Got my first Mattingly 1/1 =)

Got my first Mattingly 1/1 =)
Not one to post a "show off" thread, but with this I had to. I know it may not be the best 1/1 ever, but it is my very first one of the focal point of my PC, Don Mattingly. I've been bidding on ebay for a while on a number of them and always seem to get sniped right at the end (or were too much out of my price range). With a little help from what turned out to be a somewhat LCS, I now at least have one. When my collection was featured in Beckett, I made it known that owning a 1/1 of Donnie Baseball was on my "bucket list". Call me greedy, but obviously now I want more. = P

[Image: IMAG0249.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0250.jpg]

While I'm at it, might as well share this as well. I completed a trade for this on here awhile back. It cost me a pretty penny (inc an Aaron Rodgers auto /5) but totally worth it to me, as it is my 2 favorite all-time Yankees autos on the same card.

[Image: IMAG0109.jpg]

Thanks for looking,
drop me a line if you pull any Mattingly's, as I am always looking for those I don't have.

Mike
*I rotated the pics in pb before pasting the image code, don't know why they are horizontal still. oh well.
[Image: banner.png]

*Mattingly PC Featured in BSCM Dec. 2011

Split Household

Yankees-Mattingly
NY Giants- Manning, Beckham, Cruz, Pierre-Paul

Rays- Kiermaier, Longoria, Souza
Cowboys - Aikman

RE: Got my first Mattingly 1/1 =)
awesome additions!
1,254 unique Chipper Jones
317 unique Javy Lopez

nice pick ups, cant go wrong with an auto of 2 of the greatest yankees good stuff

Nice stuff,congrats.
Mattingly Collection.2503 different

I'm looking for Mattingly,Pujols,All Current
& Great Yankees,& HOFers in all Sports.
[Image: e1a26f5e-c283-43da-a60f-eb714950ec46_zpsa04dbf07.jpg]

great stuff. way to go.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Thanks guys. Pretty happy with them. After many failed attempts at grabbing one, finally got one.

Split Household

Yankees-Mattingly

Cowboys - Aikman

awesome cards dude, btw I wouldnt consider it "showing off" when someone posts pics of cards. Because if people didnt do it alot of us would never get to see these awesome cards up close. we all get excited when we pull/purchase/trade cool cards, and who better to share them with then us!!Big Grin
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(08-08-2012, 10:07 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: awesome cards dude, btw I wouldnt consider it "showing off" when someone posts pics of cards. Because if people didnt do it alot of us would never get to see these awesome cards up close. we all get excited when we pull/purchase/trade cool cards, and who better to share them with then us!!Big Grin
Well said for sure. I didn't mean it negatively. I enjoy seeing all the awesome stuff everyone acquires. I meant it more in terms of the stuff I acquire doesn't seem impressive enough to warrant a post. In this case, I was super excited and my first thought was to share with the Beckett community. =) thanks man.

Split Household

Yankees-Mattingly

Cowboys - Aikman