`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
tons of Diecast and Autos

tons of Diecast and Autos
Items must be listed available for trade and or sell in your organize.

The rules pertaining to trading selling are stickied at the top of the page.

Thank you for your cooperation
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

RE: tons of Diecast and Autos
I am slowly looking thru your PB, but I thought I'd throw a bit of advice your way. Make some sub-folders for each sport and break down your scans into those. It would really help anyone looking for specific things.

If I see anything I really 'need/want', I'll post here again. So far, I am only interested in the Griffey Jr. Broder cards, but I've not made it far into your scans.
You should post some pics of these here as well. I see lots of stuff that the forum would be interested in. Especially that JG hauler, I'll post it for you.
[Image: mike3diecast033.jpg]

You should definitely start a thread for the Tony Stewart cars and the Bobby Labonte cars. I know 'pretz' might be interested in the 18's, but there are quite a few Stewart collectors here.
If you need/want any help with any of this, feel free to PM me or reply here and I'll see it soon.

I was going to say something but Shelby put it in place of your OP. However, if you add them and mark them FT/FS (or need some help w/that), I am interested in the 2 single Mark Martin and 2 single Davey Allison die-casts. LMK.

Also, @ Shelby---you shouldn't remove his original message. Just post your message above his (usually done in bold by the MOD's). I know you are new to the Beckett MOD position and are still figuring it out, but to completely blank his OP doesn't help much.
This is not meant in any ill-manner or otherwise. I am just stating the fact. The few of us on the NASCAR forum always look out for each other and would let Pawpaw know what he needed to do before anything happened with this thread.
I truly think this is the tightest-knit group of collectors on the entire Beckett site. We always talk about many things going on in the threads, even if no one sees it in the forum. PM's flow frequently amongst the Racing fans.

(07-28-2012, 10:57 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: Also, @ Shelby---you shouldn't remove his original message. Just post your message above his (usually done in bold by the MOD's). I know you are new to the Beckett MOD position and are still figuring it out, but to completely blank his OP doesn't help much.
This is not meant in any ill-manner or otherwise. I am just stating the fact. The few of us on the NASCAR forum always look out for each other and would let Pawpaw know what he needed to do before anything happened with this thread.
I truly think this is the tightest-knit group of collectors on the entire Beckett site. We always talk about many things going on in the threads, even if no one sees it in the forum. PM's flow frequently amongst the Racing fans.
I would normally agree but I myself have tried to deal with pawpaw and told him exactly want needs to be done multiple times on other forums and through pm's and he refuses to "play by the rules" so Im glad shelby shut him down.
Pay for the opg or the org, your choice. then add them to your org. Not hard at all. We all have to do it to make deals here.
Im not trying to dog him but enough is enough. Get on board or jump ship...
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(07-29-2012, 01:14 AM)the great 48 Wrote: I would normally agree but I myself have tried to deal with pawpaw and told him exactly want needs to be done multiple times on other forums and through pm's and he refuses to "play by the rules" so Im glad shelby shut him down.
Pay for the opg or the org, your choice. then add them to your org. Not hard at all. We all have to do it to make deals here.
Im not trying to dog him but enough is enough. Get on board or jump ship...
I did not have this info before now and would NOT have posted my previous replies if I had the info earlier. I have run across similar situations recently on the MLB forums. I really am getting sick of members FAILING to read and/or follow the rules of the site before posting threads like this one!

Thats fine guys, I was just trying to give you all a look what i had.
I already bought the baseball, football and graded card books for this year.
Whats the purpose of the org? You can list all your items. Before doing a trade/sell, you would actually want to see the real item.
With photobucket you can see the real item they have, so why would i want to buy org.
This is nothing more than dictatoring people what they can do.

Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner

(07-29-2012, 09:07 AM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: Thats fine guys, I was just trying to give you all a look what i had.
Whats the purpose of the org? You can list all your items. Before doing a trade/sell, you would actually want to see the real item.
With photobucket you can see the real item they have, so why would i want to buy org.
Well first off, those books are wrong in pricing before you ever bought them.
And if you ever used the org you'd understand that its great. Its better than your notebook or spreadsheets you keep your cards listed in.
And as far as photobucket, its great for bigger cards but I dont need a scan of a .50 card to know I want it for my set. The opg allows me to see in the trade page if I need it or not.

Of course its dictating (not sure dictatoring is a word?) what we can do. Its their site they are allowed to do whatever they wish and you/I/ev1 has to do what they ask or troll on over to another site.
But as youve stated youre not going to buy it so just move along and quit bothering people.
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

(07-29-2012, 09:07 AM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: Thats fine guys, I was just trying to give you all a look what i had.
What?! The purpose of paying for 'organize' is so that you can trade here within the rules of the site. PB is just to show the scans you have actually made and uploaded. You don't need to show scans (from your PB or otherwise) to trade here. Most members only want to see scans for high-BV cards or condition-sensitive cards.
On another note, quoting you exactly "I already bought the baseball, football and graded card books for this year"...

What do ANY of those have to do with Racing OR Diecast cars? Those are what you are trying to get rid of here. No wonder you have not added any of them. You refuse to follow the rules of the site and refuse to pay for an OPG that would tell you the BV for each item.
Why bother posting anything?