`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trying to determine value / awsome hit!!!!

Trying to determine value / awsome hit!!!!
Today was the last day i was away on a family vacation and i went to a card store in the city where i was to buy some supplies (top loaders, team bags, etc..). I decided to buy a few packs of 2012 baseball and i bought a few Bowman Platinum as well as a few Allen & Ginter. I was lucky enough to pull a Matt Moore Auto & g/u serialed to 199 from the Platinum, but was super lucky to pull this from the Allen Ginter:

1/1 Stephen Strasburg Black Printing Plate which is one of the printing plates for the mini #388!!!!!!

I really don't have any desire to keep it (i may change my mind), but since it is a 1/1 how does anyone even determine where to start for a price???? I know rare cards like this sell for whatever someone wants to pay for it, but i'm not sure what a good starting price is. any suggestions????

thanks
WADE BOGGS #26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Trying to determine value / awsome hit!!!!
I would take a look on ebay completed sales for similar cards. I just did that and I'd estimate you could sell it for $50-75
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

You may check with Petesahuttt on the boards as well since he is the resident Mini Supercollector.
Shawn Green PC:
377 unique cards
76 GU & Patches
5 Autos

(08-07-2012, 04:58 PM)jdberia Wrote: You may check with Petesahuttt on the boards as well since he is the resident Mini Supercollector.
I agree, shoot him a pm, Pete is a great guy!!

[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

cool...thanks for the info...when i first got home i did go on EBAY to try and compare it, and i did see different ones going for $40-$50 and i thought that was kiind of low to be honest. I was hoping that it was worth way more.

I will try and send Petesahuttt a PM to see if he can help out.
WADE BOGGS #26!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a huge strasburg guy if its for trade...lmk please

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]