`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Tier one mini case break NICE!!!

2012 Tier one mini case break NICE!!!
I was in a 2012 6 box tier one group random break tonight. I pc the mariners and was lucky enough out of 28 ppl to get them in the random. Got three hits and was VERY happy...1st hit was Kyle Seager auto # to 345 or something. 2nd hit was a Hisashi Iwakuma green ink # to 250 so I was happy nothing to big. The very last box had a redemption in it and was the last card shown. He slow rolled it and low and behold .........Ken Griffey Jr Silver Auto # to 10!!!!! My lucky Day

RE: 2012 Tier one mini case break NICE!!!
Wow, that's some good luck. Nice card.

(08-07-2012, 12:09 AM)gyrodata Wrote: Wow, that's some good luck. Nice card.
Thanks still am shocked!!

Nice...just sent you an offer as well
[Image: beckettsig3_zps172d72ff.jpg]

Nice! I'm a Mariners fan as well and would have been very happy with that break! I think Seager has a chance to be something special.
[Image: rickeybanner.png]

Collecting: Rickey Henderson, Lyle Overbay, Bob Coluccio and Jerome Iginla

(08-07-2012, 12:15 AM)clintorris Wrote: Nice...just sent you an offer as well
Man Im sorry I gotta fix my org traded that card already.

(08-07-2012, 12:27 AM)stevep0422 Wrote: Nice! I'm a Mariners fan as well and would have been very happy with that break! I think Seager has a chance to be something special.
Yeah I agree, I like how young the team is now and the potential but super bummed about losing Ichiro. He had a great career with the mariners.

Congrats on the break dude!! please show us some pics if you can!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(08-07-2012, 12:00 AM)josapp21 Wrote: I was in a 2012 6 box tier one group random break tonight. I pc the mariners and was lucky enough out of 28 ppl to get them in the random. Got three hits and was VERY happy...1st hit was Kyle Seager auto # to 345 or something. 2nd hit was a Hisashi Iwakuma green ink # to 250 so I was happy nothing to big. The very last box had a redemption in it and was the last card shown. He slow rolled it and low and behold .........Ken Griffey Jr Silver Auto # to 10!!!!! My lucky Day
I was just in Beckett as a GRIFFEY JR supercollector, I'll overtrade value-wise in your favor for your Griffey Pull, hit me up. ON HERE or @ thundering24@gmail.com - I literally have thousands of trade references or will use a mediator trader LMK.
-Chad C
www.photobucket.com/kengriffeyjr < that is a taste of my Juniors

nice #"d 10
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK