`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 UD Signature Stars 3 Boxes and 2012 Allen Ginter Case

2009 UD Signature Stars 3 Boxes and 2012 Allen Ginter Case
I had the 2012 Allen Ginter Case and 3 boxes of 2009 UD signature Stars waiting for me when I got home.

I broke the Signature Stars and out of the third box was a Ken Griffey Jr auto #'d to 100. My first freaking Griffey Jr auto ever..lol..boy that made it worth buying the boxes..no Harper auto or relic like when I first bought one of these boxes last Thanksgiving, but got a Harper USA card out of it plus some other autos and relics..I think I just might keep the Griffey unless I get some good cash offers for it..not sure yet..that break will be posted later this week as well as with the Allen Ginter...

so far with the A&G, a couple of nice autos of Cano, Pineda, Kershaw,to name a few as well as a Rip Card and a printing plate of the Webster fella and a coin top loader (currency of the world_. This case break will be posted later after I finish the breaking the rest of the boxes.

Thanks,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~```
Updated 8/7/12!!!

Dang, this is tiring scanning all these cards..lol ..enjoy...not sure which ones will be on the selling block just yet..

Scanned the 2009 UD Signature Stars "Hits" into the Photo-bucket, let me know what you think.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd48...Box%20Hit/

Thanks...

Updated 8/8/12!!

Ok scanned the 2012 Allen Ginter Case "hits", minis, etc into the photo-bucket, Let me know what you think. Maybe do some trades, but main focus is to sell the things I don't really need for my PC on the bay...

(Still will take some time to update organizer with all the boxes that I opened...)
Thanks,

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/Dukestr69/

I collect Maddux, Wakefield, Pedroia, mostly auto/relics, and Maddux misc. non-card items.Thinking of starting a Bubba Starling PC

RE: 2009 UD Signature Stars 3 Boxes and 2012 Allen Ginter Case
(08-06-2012, 11:06 PM)Dukester Wrote: I had the 2012 Allen Ginter Case and 3 boxes of 2009 UD signature Stars waiting for me when I got home.

I broke the Signature Stars and out of the third box was a Ken Griffey Jr auto #'d to 100. My first freaking Griffey Jr auto ever..lol..boy that made it worth buying the boxes..no Harper auto or relic like when I first bought one of these boxes last Thanksgiving, but got a Harper USA card out of it plus some other autos and relics..I think I just might keep the Griffey unless I get some good cash offers for it..not sure yet..that break will be posted later this week as well as with the Allen Ginter...

so far with the A&G, a couple of nice autos of Cano, Pineda, Kershaw,to name a few as well as a Rip Card and a printing plate of the Webster fella and a coin top loader (currency of the world_. This case break will be posted later after I finish the breaking the rest of the boxes.

Thanks,
That's awesome ... I pulled one out of 3 boxes from WalMart earlier this year. Definitely my favorite baseball auto I've ever pulled. It's a nice-looking card.

Did u get any Wongs. lmk, Thanks
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Nice breaks! Love to see a scan of the Griffey!

Did u get any Wongs. lmk, Thanks

I will have to double check and get back to you on that.

(08-07-2012, 03:27 PM)magneto2 Wrote: Nice breaks! Love to see a scan of the Griffey!
I will try to post them tonight after uploading the 2012 Bowman Platinum 1/2 case hit.

Here's what mine looks like, guessing the OP's is the same one ...

[Image: KenGriffey.jpg]

(08-07-2012, 06:31 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Here's what mine looks like, guessing the OP's is the same one ...

[Image: KenGriffey.jpg]
______________________________--

Nice Card....

Dang, this is tiring scanning all these cards..lol ..enjoy...not sure which ones will be on the selling block just yet..

Scanned the 2009 UD Signature Stars "Hits" into the Photo-bucket, let me know what you think.

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd48...Box%20Hit/

Thanks...

I collect Maddux, Wakefield, Pedroia, mostly auto/relics, and Maddux misc. non-card items.Thinking of starting a Bubba Starling PC

Thanks for the posts! Both cards look great!

Interested in the Machado and LMK price on the Griffey
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Updated 8/8/12!!

Ok scanned the 2012 Allen Ginter Case "hits", minis, etc into the photo-bucket, Maybe do some trades, but main focus is to sell the things I don't really need for my PC on the bay...

Let me know what you think.

(Still will take some time to update organizer with all the boxes that I opened...)
Thanks,

http://s1222.photobucket.com/albums/dd482/Dukestr69/
PM sent

(08-08-2012, 12:56 PM)iconms Wrote: Interested in the Machado and LMK price on the Griffey