IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 UD Signature Stars 3 Boxes and 2012 Allen Ginter Case

RE: 2009 UD Signature Stars 3 Boxes and 2012 Allen Ginter Case
congrats on that Griffey dude!!
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

Nice break on the Ginter case! I love the auto's!

Nice break! Can you check me for some minis?
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Sweet ginter cards
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Thanks everyone. I am pleased with some of the autos, still looking for a YU auto or Mike Trout auto tho...: )

I just completed the base set, Base set SP,World's Tallest Building, What's in a Name Insert, and just need the Albert Pujols #10 of the Baseball Highlight Sketches to finish this set.

I will be going through the minis later and see what happens with the set building.

I'll try to get to the PM's and see what if I need anything from those who sent the messages and posts for needs on here.

Cool Break overall.

Thanks,

(08-09-2012, 03:24 PM)Dukester Wrote: Thanks everyone. I am pleased with some of the autos, still looking for a YU auto or Mike Trout auto tho...: )

I just completed the base set, Base set SP,World's Tallest Building, What's in a Name Insert, and just need the Albert Pujols #10 of the Baseball Highlight Sketches to finish this set.

I will be going through the minis later and see what happens with the set building.

I'll try to get to the PM's and see what if I need anything from those who sent the messages and posts for needs on here.

Cool Break overall.

Thanks,
I think I have that Pujols if you want to deal ... do you have the Fielder Moonshots from that set? I'm a Tigers fan and have his base and the mini, but not the Moonshots ...

Thanks, Can you PM which cards in particular you are looking for?

Thanks

(08-09-2012, 09:41 AM)beginesj Wrote: Nice break! Can you check me for some minis?

Howdy,

I think you are referring to the 2012 GQ Fielder Moonshots, right? If so, I have that.
LMK, Thanks

(08-09-2012, 07:12 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I think I have that Pujols if you want to deal ... do you have the Fielder Moonshots from that set? I'm a Tigers fan and have his base and the mini, but not the Moonshots ...

(08-10-2012, 07:05 PM)Dukester Wrote: Thanks, Can you PM which cards in particular you are looking for?

Thanks

Howdy,

I think you are referring to the 2012 GQ Fielder Moonshots, right? If so, I have that.
LMK, Thanks

Sure, I just entered it into the organizer.

(08-10-2012, 07:17 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Yeah, sorry, I meant the GQ Moonshots ... I always get GQ and AG confused for some reason. If you'd like to deal, let me know, I'll set up a trade ... RJ