IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
just my silly thoughts .....
Tongue 
just my silly thoughts .....
the best set ever has to be 2009 Score Inscriptions Smile

a perfect mix of rookie and veteran autos, solid rc BV's, tons of short prints and variations, 3+ autos per box, no useless mem cards, and $45 a box retail !!!

we just can't enough of the stuff Smile

RE: just my silly thoughts .....
I totally agree man, $40 a box can't really go wrong. My second box I pulled a stafford auto so I'm in love with that suff.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

No doubt. Under appreciated set and awesome value for what you can get.

You ever think about buying a case? Wink
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(08-06-2012, 08:14 PM)sevans1979 Wrote: I totally agree man, $40 a box can't really go wrong. My second box I pulled a stafford auto so I'm in love with that suff.
I honestly don't know why it doesn't have a "cult following" Sad sure the BV's may not be huge but there's so many hot boxes, saweet Vet autos, and RC variations that it's a blast to bust Smile

(08-06-2012, 08:21 PM)ugameck Wrote: No doubt. Under appreciated set and awesome value for what you can get.

You ever think about buying a case? Wink
just finished #2 this afternoon Wink

two Clay Matthews autos (one Gold Zone, one Red Zone), three Mike Wallace autos, a base Crabtree auto, and a Crabtree Hot Rookie End Zone auto #d to 6 !!! Smile

not too shabby IMHO ..... 45 autos out of 12 boxes Smile

I loved that set!! They really need to make another hobby version of score Smile
I collect Detroit Lions, Detroit Pistons, and Former Michigan Wolverines

[Image: th_445.jpg]

Oh Pbeannnnnn lol any chance you pulled a Hakeem Nicks?

I gotta agree. They are so fun to open and you get some really good hits.Occasionally you'll get a dud of a box with guys no longer in the league but the great thing is you just got 4 or 5 autos and paid below 50!

Completely agree...don't bother wasting my time with all those crap mem cards. Give me some autos!
I collect BAYLOR MEMORABILIA and SPORTS CARDS. Also RC QB autos and Redskins. My Album: http://sportscardalbum.com/u/Sensei322

Go for the master set pbean!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

(08-06-2012, 11:47 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Oh Pbeannnnnn lol any chance you pulled a Hakeem Nicks?

I gotta agree. They are so fun to open and you get some really good hits.Occasionally you'll get a dud of a box with guys no longer in the league but the great thing is you just got 4 or 5 autos and paid below 50!
4 auto's under $50 ..... ain't no dud bud Wink lol

and Nicks ..... what'dya need bud Smile
(08-07-2012, 12:36 AM)sensei322 Wrote: Completely agree...don't bother wasting my time with all those crap mem cards. Give me some autos!
exacary Smile and give us more Vets Smile

(08-07-2012, 12:40 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Go for the master set pbean!!!
OMG ..... I'd have to mortgage my house for that Blush

we're looking at just working on specific "rainbows" for the time being ..... Stafford's finally done Smile

Any interest in moving those 2 clay Matthews autos?? Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**