`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Expired redemptions, am I out of luck?

Expired redemptions, am I out of luck?
Got 2 expired redemption cards today. One from 08 Bowman Chrome, 1 from 2010 Upper Deck. Anyone ever tried to redeem one that was past due? Is it worth attempting or do they just tell you "too late, sorry" I'm hoping the UD one will get honored since it's a 1990 signed buyback card that expired Feb of this year.

RE: Expired redemptions, am I out of luck?
Ud should hook you up just call them. As far as bowman in not to sure. Just call and see

I once used a redemption replacement site where they sent you something more current. I think they should you paid for it and they kept the card.

i redeemed a press pass earl campbell auto after it was expired (i think it was like a year expired) they worked with me pretty well. I dont think topps will work with you on expired redemptions ( i think i called once and they said "oh well its expired we cant do anything for you" ) but cant hurt to call and try good luck
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

Deff call ud
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Worst they can say is sorry your out of luck. Worth a call or email just to see what they way.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I'm in the same boat with the '08 bowman chrome... just pulled one yesterday... also have a '07 sp authentic...

I'm going to call, and if that fails, send them a hand written letter from myself accompanied by a letter from my son who "pulled the card" written with my off-hand (my son is six months old).
Hell, I may even draw a picture of a baseball player My Left Foot style to accompany the letter...

Does this make me bad person?
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint