`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another 2X Box Break 1999-00 Stadium Club Chrome

Another 2X Box Break 1999-00 Stadium Club Chrome
Just busted these over the weekend and I think I did much better than the first two box:

[Image: 1999-00StadiumClubChrome2Break1.jpg]

[Image: 1999-00StadiumClubChrome2Break.jpg]

[Image: 1999-00StadiumClubChrome2Break2.jpg]

RE: Another 2X Box Break 1999-00 Stadium Club Chrome
I disagree...you didn't pull any more Richmonds I need Wink

Wicked pull on that Olajuwon first day refractor! Who's the resident Olajuwon collector here, htowntigger maybe? I can't remember, but there will definitely be some ppl wanting that.

Congrats on another awesome old school break!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(08-06-2012, 10:20 AM)buckunteer Wrote: I disagree...you didn't pull any more Richmonds I need Wink

Wicked pull on that Olajuwon first day refractor! Who's the resident Olajuwon collector here, htowntigger maybe? I can't remember, but there will definitely be some ppl wanting that.

Congrats on another awesome old school break!
Thanks bro, sorry bout no Mitch, but i do have some more boxes to open so you never know.. Smile

(08-06-2012, 12:37 PM)kct1 Wrote: Thanks bro, sorry bout no Mitch, but i do have some more boxes to open so you never know.. Smile
what do you do, just buy dozens of boxes and bust them gradually or something? lol I don't have the patience, I rip them open like a 6-year old on Christmas morning :-P
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

(08-06-2012, 01:02 PM)buckunteer Wrote: what do you do, just buy dozens of boxes and bust them gradually or something? lol I don't have the patience, I rip them open like a 6-year old on Christmas morning :-P
Naw, there's a guy i deal with and once he finds something good he lets me know what he wants for them and I buy it. I wish i could just pick them up at once.. LOL!! I definitely will bust them all......

(08-06-2012, 01:04 PM)kct1 Wrote: Naw, there's a guy i deal with and once he finds something good he lets me know what he wants for them and I buy it. I wish i could just pick them up at once.. LOL!! I definitely will bust them all......
ok you seriously need to LMK when he's got these deals and you can't buy them all cause we have similar tastes in the stuff we like to bust! PMs leading to me getting to buy nice boxes on the cheap will be rewarded lol Smile

Nice hakeems
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

nice break love the old guys.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(08-06-2012, 05:18 PM)buckunteer Wrote: ok you seriously need to LMK when he's got these deals and you can't buy them all cause we have similar tastes in the stuff we like to bust! PMs leading to me getting to buy nice boxes on the cheap will be rewarded lol Smile
Ok, I'll holla at you if he has something good.

(08-06-2012, 08:19 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: Nice hakeems
Thanks, just sold them both to htowntigger..

(08-06-2012, 08:33 PM)kevinr Wrote: nice break love the old guys.
Thanks man, hope you like your stuff. Also if you like dale Sr. I have a bunch of his cards too. I'll list them this weekend if your interested.

Thanks man, hope you like your stuff. Also if you like dale Sr. I have a bunch of his cards too. I'll list them this weekend if your interested.
[/quote]

Yea I am sure I will I can't wait to get home and open it up(Ill be home Thursday). I have stuff there from you and 3 other trades its gonna be great. Yea list your dale sr stuff and I'll give it a look.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]