`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Walmart Boom * Boom * BAM!

2012 Topps Walmart Boom * Boom * BAM!
So I heard topps was out and really wanted to see what a specific card looked like since no one has listed it on ebay.

I bought 3 of $19 blasters and 3 of 9.95 packs.

I recommend the $9.95 packs over the $19.95 blasters. I didn't open the Captain Patch packs because it seemed silly that they didn't put any Niners in them. Here are the scans of my Boom * Boom * Bam! then some inserts.

RGIII base rookie looked cool so took a scan.* BOOM *
[Image: 403584977.jpg]

Andrew Luck rookie looks different then the ones on ebay. SP who knows? so I say * BOOM *
[Image: 403584975.jpg]

Then you know this guy is like **** BAM ****
[Image: 403584976.jpg]

then some other stuff if you like looking at scans.

Reprints look cool.
[Image: 403584983.jpg]

A reason to buy the teeny tiny toploaders maybe....
[Image: 403584984.jpg]

These are just dumb looking
[Image: 403584979.jpg]

Dumb as well....
[Image: 403584978.jpg]

Some of these pairings don't make sense to me. So some more dumb cards.
[Image: 403584980.jpg]

Here are my Jersey & captains patch cards. Didn't open the Captain packs because I think they are lame for not putting in any Niners.
[Image: 403584981.jpg]

The parallels were weak sauce.
[Image: 403584982.jpg]

Spent a little over $100 bucks on everything no auto's so kind of weak but at least I was able to see what the Navorro card looked like.

I enjoyed the break as it was the first football I have opened since being raped by 2011 Topps Magic.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

RE: 2012 Topps Walmart Boom * Boom * BAM!
man it sucks they didnt put any 9ers with the C patches. I do like the reprints and minis. might have to get some 9ers stuff together, really diging that Pierre ThomasSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Are the captain patches only in blasters. I want to complete the mini set. Topps isnt available in my area yet.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(08-06-2012, 01:58 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: man it sucks they didnt put any 9ers with the C patches. I do like the reprints and minis. might have to get some 9ers stuff together, really diging that Pierre ThomasSmile
If you don't mind PWE you can have the thomas Smile

(08-06-2012, 02:12 AM)robsvideos Wrote: Are the captain patches only in blasters. I want to complete the mini set. Topps isnt available in my area yet.
I think so.... a blaster is just 11 packs. 10 regular packs, 1 captains patch pack.
- Collecting Navorro Bowman - http://tinyurl.com/bowmancollection
Total Cards = (236/349) 67%
Auto 59/83 Jersey 4/4

(08-06-2012, 02:19 AM)warcraftin Wrote: If you don't mind PWE you can have the thomas Smile
Cool, dont mind at all. Ill pm you addressSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

Nice pulls on the RG3, Luck and the Bowman. Pretty cool you pulled 2 Marinos and 2 Grieses as well as a Tannehill. I wish you landed an auto though. Those minis are pretty cool IMO. I wonder who is inside of the captain patches???
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Only dual that I don't understand is Blackmon/Richardson, other than the fact they are both top picks. The others are mostly together because they played college at the same place.

If you don't want those captain patches.... Wink Anyways, those Rookie Reprints are pretty cool, except Mile's face scared the crap outta me

Yeah I'd say that's the SP Luck, congrats, I've pulled 3 of the other so that's my thought process.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

I loved the design of teh captain patches. I would assume some Giants may be hiding in there. possibly in yours lol. You should open them for us to see! I can't leave any packs unopened. You have more control then me. I liked the design on most of those. I haven't picked up any yet of Topps. Little low budgeted right now lol