`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally!

Finally!
Finally! Well take the win anyway we can!!!

RE: Finally!
a win is a win ! now its time for him to get serious a win some races like we know he can. we cant let " Five Time " win another championship ! lol

With all of the bad luck he has had the whole season it is nice to see something finally go his way. Need at least one more win to be safe Smile!

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

Yea and Kasey in second, loved it, sucked that JJ took out Kenseth though.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

That race was bad for JJ and Jr., BUT it was good for HMS. KK and JG are now in the WC spots.
BTW, JJ didn't take out Kenseth. Kenseth took out Biffle. MK stayed too close to JJ on the restart and forced him to get loose. JJ was spectacular in saving that car. If he wasn't such a great driver (and Kenseth too), WAY more cars would've wrecked. JG would've won anyway and about a dozen cars would've been tore up too bad to try to finish (without the rain). Several cars/drivers got lucky that the rain washed out the rest of the race. Many of them would not have finished where they did if it wasn't for the thunderstorm.
It was an exciting race though! I would've loved to see it continue, but I fully understand why NASCAR shut it down.

No kidding, 1 dead and multiple fans injured from lightening, very sad!!!

Yes it is. You would think that they would run the race there during a different part of the year, it seems like it is always raining there during race day.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]