`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF David Robinson AU card...will dip into PC for it

LTTF David Robinson AU card...will dip into PC for it
The Admiral is my all time favorite player, and an Auto card is the only thing I need. I have an Auto he signed for me on a jersey in 1991, but now is time to complete the circle.

I am will go into my treasured PC for the right card, and I REALLY want a card. I am about done with the collecting, and wanna go out with a bang from the guy who all started it. Any help would be very appreciated. Scans would be great, as I will return the favor.

PM me...Thanks

RE: LTTF David Robinson AU card...will dip into PC for it
Bump.

Anybody, if you have one and want to trade, please get back to me. I will do whatever it takes to get it, and you will come out a winner. Thanks

hey I know we just finished a trade but I've got an 07-08 David Robinson Topps Echelon auto /99 I might consider trading.

It's actually part of a PC project I'm working on (1 auto of all 12 original dream teamers) and it's a really nice looking card, so I'd need something pretty big for it. If you have a nice auto of one of the other dream teamers we could do a 1-for-1.

I didn't see anything in your stuff marked FT, but LMK what else you might have!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

PM Sent

BUMP.