`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BGS Submission mailday!!

RE: BGS Submission mailday!!
(08-04-2012, 02:00 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Those are some great grades! 6.5 on the Jim Brown, pshhh might as well just send that to me Big Grin lol.

Ok so im confused since ive never had anything graded. why did you choose the bvg for the older ones or is it there doing that anything dating back to a certain year is graded bvg instead of the regular grading with the subgrades.
Haha yeah you have to temper your expectations a bit on the vintage stuff and realize that 6.5 isn't terrible. I was hoping for a 7 but with the centering and that huge embarrassing print zit I thought it might be a stretch.

Everything gets sent to the same place. 1981-present gets BGS, 1980 and back is BVG.
(08-04-2012, 02:17 PM)chibearsboy Wrote: the force too strong in Wendy....she makes MY knees weak.....lol..
i need more training from from Master Yoda apparently
Smile
and if i didnt have the set to grade i would be sending in my Sir Walters....i love BGS/BVG slabs around Him
Smile
but another time for those

LOL not ready to face Darth Wendy are you. More training do you require. Yeah there will always be time to send more stuff in. And that NFL set is going to look killer when it's all done, especially with the special labels.
[Image: UWashBanner2.jpg]
Banner by mattfastiggi
Collecting: Brett Favre (7,771 unique as of 6/1/2015), Packers, UW Huskies (Shaq Thompson, Shelton, Peters, Kikaha, Sankey, ASJ, Trufant, Locker, Brunell, Dillon, etc.)