`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back home and my entire review

Back home and my entire review
My second day was much better than the first. I bought alot again and was able to meet us with cyber ( Who I did the favor of taking 40k cards off his hands lol ), good guy and got to see all his box breaks. So overall count of cards bought was around 70 thousand. Going to take more than a month to process. It was really nice to see alot of youth there supporting the hobby strictly for collecting and no profit motives. It was a very nice setup and pretty organized. Id say I was still a little disappointed with the overall uniqueness of each booth. Seems like it was alot of the same but there were some awesome things going on like on site paintings and framing and seeing the swamp find in person was awesome. There is also a booth with thousands of game used items from all four sports...almost found a colbert jersey ( There were a bunch of other carolina scrubs), I do wish I would have found more high end stuff that wasnt over priced but I bought a good majority of the inserts in the place lol. And if you are planning on going to the national next year I WILL be set up ( So it will be a good home base to drop stuff off and what not.

I did find a few things for some members. I found other stuff but like I said prices sucked at alot of booths.

To all who are still there GL with breaking, redemption's, and finding some PC deals.

If you are not going and have never been to one you really have to go to understand the magnitude of this place...you cant really describe it.

Once again cyber nice meeting you in person and GL to me going through all those cards lol.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: Back home and my entire review
Sounds like fun. I plan on going next year for about 3 days if not more.
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Well then youll see me there ha. I am for sure going to get a signature board made for all the beckett members to sign and hang in my shop. Im going to make one every year for now on

Sounds like a blast. Its something I'd like to do next year myself. Might have to catch a ride with Scott out of Omaha lol.
Eddie George Super Collector

(08-02-2012, 11:27 PM)chads-cards Wrote: My second day was much better than the first. I bought alot again and was able to meet us with cyber ( Who I did the favor of taking 40k cards off his hands lol ), good guy and got to see all his box breaks. So overall count of cards bought was around 70 thousand. Going to take more than a month to process. It was really nice to see alot of youth there supporting the hobby strictly for collecting and no profit motives. It was a very nice setup and pretty organized. Id say I was still a little disappointed with the overall uniqueness of each booth. Seems like it was alot of the same but there were some awesome things going on like on site paintings and framing and seeing the swamp find in person was awesome. There is also a booth with thousands of game used items from all four sports...almost found a colbert jersey ( There were a bunch of other carolina scrubs), I do wish I would have found more high end stuff that wasnt over priced but I bought a good majority of the inserts in the place lol. And if you are planning on going to the national next year I WILL be set up ( So it will be a good home base to drop stuff off and what not.

I did find a few things for some members. I found other stuff but like I said prices sucked at alot of booths.

To all who are still there GL with breaking, redemption's, and finding some PC deals.

If you are not going and have never been to one you really have to go to understand the magnitude of this place...you cant really describe it.

Once again cyber nice meeting you in person and GL to me going through all those cards lol.

Same here chad....cool to meet and shoot the breeze...had a blast butsing but not too much pc....wll post hits when I get home....Smile

[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(08-03-2012, 06:37 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Same here chad....cool to meet and shoot the breeze...had a blast butsing but not too much pc....wll post hits when I get home....Smile
Please don't everyone will be in awe of that griffin..... Oops I have said to much Smile
Betts Hursh Kimbrel Smile

[Image: bd2740c1-d591-4332-b7b1-0528f205c994_zpsdbff6c02.jpg]

(08-04-2012, 05:07 PM)mcleodfive Wrote: Please don't everyone will be in awe of that griffin..... Oops I have said to much Smile
What....did some one say Peter Griffin.....lol....guess well just have to wait and see...lol
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

40k cards? All inserts/ Base? what did you get!?
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

(08-03-2012, 01:27 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Sounds like a blast. Its something I'd like to do next year myself. Might have to catch a ride with Scott out of Omaha lol.
lol, I know its a long way away, but at this point im thinking about flying. Only like an hour flight and will give me more time to spend in Chicago! We can fly together and holds and talk card board thou lol
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Ha idk haven't look at them...I bought another 20k other than cyber s cards...and I hope a lot come to Chicago