`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Autographs through the mail

Autographs through the mail
Has anyone ever had luck getting autographs throught the mail? If so who? I have never tried but I hear that some players do as long as you send a SASE. Just curious if anyone does this.

RE: Autographs through the mail
There's a bunch of guys on here that do TTM autos. (Try searching "TTM" in the forums). I've never tried it, but I've heard that people have great success at it. I think the best way to do it is to send cards just before spring training to the team's spring complex. The experts can tell you better though.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I do it a lot for retired players and have good results. The superstars dont sign TTM though.

i remember about 15 years ago i sent a SASE to the astros and got a derek bell...brad ausmus...and someone else i cant remember....they sent postcards back too...it was a sweet package
id say if any team today would be that generous...it should/would be the astros...as they are changing leagues and need all the fans they can get....

Hi -I do fairly often and agree that current players are iffy (best time is spring training); minor league is usually pretty good (I got a Mike Trout last year), and retired are the best. Always send a nice note and a SASE and be prepared to not get back anything you send. A good site is sportscollectors.net and thebenchtrading.com has a TTM section as well. It is too bad they don't here.
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

I tried it years ago(back in the 90's) after finding the teams address in an issue of Beckett.I wrote to a lot of players but the ones who sent back was Paul Molitor,Steve Sax,Chuck Knoblauch and even received an autographed photo from Nolan Ryan.I dont know how authentic the autos were but I was stoked to have them.
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

i do it all the time got some great results some players will charge a price to sign items