`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Show and tell

Show and tell
OK I want to have a baseball card display case made this weekend. I have some ideas, but since the members on this board are awesome i want to see some of your Wood Display Cases. I am hoping to get a couple of ideas.
[Image: LxqYj.png]

I collect in order 1. Dick Allen everything 2. Brian Omogrosso 1/1 3. Past Present and Future Penguins RC 4. Western PA MLB, NBA, NFL, and NHL RC's 5. Pitt players in the NBA RC's

RE: Show and tell
There have been pics/postings of displays occasionally...maybe try a forum search for a previous thread if noone posts current pics.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

There was a guy on here a while back that posted some nice pics of some cases he built. If my internet weren't so slow right now I'd do a search and post a link for you. I'll be interested to check back if one of the case builders post here because I could probably use one myself.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

my dad is a retired carpenter and he builds beautiful cases for me....ill have to ask him, but im sure he would be willing to build more for a reasonable price...he loves doing that type of thing...hes doing a few picture frames right now...if interested..let me know and ill let you know