`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another ebay question

Another ebay question
I first want to say, there is just a wealth of information on this site. I bet if I wanted to re-shingle my roof, someone would help with info,

My question is, I sold an item on peebay and where the $ sign is, a hour glass appears. The information at the hour glass is "payment was initiated on July 30 and is being processed thru paypal". Does anyone know what this means?
Thanks in advance for any help.

RE: Another ebay question
Possibly an e-check? If so, it usually takes a few days for those to clear.

Also if you don't have a certain amount of transactions Paypal puts a hold on the money they send you. I've waited up to 21 days before for the funds to be released. They say you can get it faster by shipping right away but then you run the risk of the buyer reversing the payment once they've received the item.

I've gotten an e-check before and it you it's an e-check and recommends you withhold shipment until funds clear. It then tells you later when the funds have cleared. This sounds more like what "chevy man 22" said. How many transactions/feedback do you have?

Sold on peebay untill 2005, then stopped. This is my 3rd listing and 2nd sale. My 1st went thru and funds were held by peebay and had no trouble. I have bought over 200 items for my customers and have a 100% positive feed back. I just don't understand, I accept paypal only. Never had any communication from customer on any other type of payment. I guess I will make a call and waste another conversation with peebay. By the way, no communication from any source about e-check payment.