`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Huge Mad Thumbs Up to acevanquish!

Huge Mad Thumbs Up to acevanquish!
I won acevanquish's contest he held last week, today my prize arrived! There's absolutely way too much to list, but there has to be 100+ cards here including some Ozzie Smiths I still needed, a whole slew of 1969 - late 70's vintage St. Louis Cardinals cards, another stack of modern St. Louis Cardinals base & insert cards, some minis, the Darvish RC he publicly stated would be a prize, as well as a Cespedes RC! As well as the couple cards I traded him for. Simply amazing! It's going to take me a few hours to sort thru and enter into my Org, lol! Thank you acevanquish! May karma fall upon you 10 fold!

Since joining Beckett a couple months ago now, I just cannot get over the generosity of this community. acevanquish is a shining example of this! Thank you my friend. Thank you very much. -Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: Huge Mad Thumbs Up to acevanquish!
thats awesome! its great to hear stories like this!

Dang, that's awesome. Ace is a great member of the boards and a straight up class act!
[Image: rainbowsig.png]
^Need the Purple 1/1! Will Pay A Finder's Fee!^

Collecting: Andrew McCutchen (me) & Derek Jeter (wife)

thats an awesome thing you did acevanquish!Smile
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE