`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
my thoughts on baltimore

my thoughts on baltimore
So coming from someone who is a dealer and only messes with singles...the national is a huge disappointment this year...it is ninety percent vintage...seeing all the same card gets boring that's why I never bring mine...I'm also tired of dealers pricing single color Jersey cards at book...my setup always has those pieces of crape for a dollar or two...I will be setting up next year seeing there is not much modern competition. A lot of smaller three day shows I do have more modern dealers than this...but then again many cant afford the two grand nut...all in all if you like wax your in heaven...same with vintage....but if your a modern singles collector God luck finding many deals...don't get me wrong there are a lot of nice cards here....just priced through the roof...

For those here tl with busting and I hope somenofnyou manage to find some steals!

I found one Colbert...a dollar auto priced at twenty lol

If you are here post your opinions
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: my thoughts on baltimore
I noticed most the Same.....found some Colbert's in someones $10 box and they were his limited jsy autos and stuff like that....there are some dealers with boxes of newer singles with Jsy's and autos on them...am busting wax to get special redemption sets and packs of mystery cards from panini....Smile
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

dang man that sucks. thats what it was like at the chicago show i went to in march. i had a blast and there was a ton of stuff but most of it was overpriced and there was a ton of old baseball vintage which i really dont care about at all.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/

I'm going to clean upnnext year lol ...Chicago! And anyone next year will be able to leave stuff at my booth...I carried three three rows around most of the day

(08-01-2012, 10:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I'm going to clean upnnext year lol ...Chicago! And anyone next year will be able to leave stuff at my booth...I carried three three rows around most of the day
I brought some cards for you....only about 30,000 worth....please tell me you can take them seeing how I brought them all the way from NY for you....Smile
Bucket

Did you want me to buy em? And my car will be staying at the Mt Vernon hotel tkmorow where you at?

(08-01-2012, 10:50 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Did you want me to buy em? And my car will be staying at the Mt Vernon hotel tkmorow where you at?
Nope, there all yours....if you want to throw me something that's fine...Smile....even if its the $20 I spent on the 5000ct boxes...lol
Bucket

Sent ya a pm

(08-01-2012, 10:42 PM)chads-cards Wrote: I'm going to clean upnnext year lol ...Chicago! And anyone next year will be able to leave stuff at my booth...I carried three three rows around most of the day
I will be going next year!
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**

Responded
Bucket