`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Bowman Platinum (3) and 2012 Topps Mini

2012 Bowman Platinum (3) and 2012 Topps Mini
So I bought 3 boxes of highly expensive 2012 Bowman Platinum today at the National Sports Collectors Convention so I could get all of the Topps redemptions. The 25 card set I received had Pastornicky, Skaggs, Pomeranz, Machado, Mesoraco, Bundy, Peacock, Shelby Miller, Cespedes, Trevor Bauer, Jesus Montero, Harper, Bubba Starling, Addison Reed, Taillon, Aoki, Gerrit Cole, Matt Moore, Leonys Martin, Sano, Jarrod Parker, A.J. Cole, Rosario, Profar, and Darvish and all are numbered to /499. I used my other 2 boxes to get the Gypsy Queen minis of Trent Richardson (Browns), Justin Blackmon (Jaguars), Michael Floyd (Cardinals), Ryan Tannehill (Dolphins), Darvish, Cespedes, Harper, RGIII, and Andrew Luck.

Bowman Platinum break included the following autos: Tyler Collins, Brandon Jacobs, David Buchanan, Eric Arce, Dillon Maples (/399), and a redemption for Derek Norris Autographed Refractor.

Bowman Platinum break included the following Auto/Relics: Eric Hosmer (/199), Anthony Rizzo, and Devin Mesoraco (/25 with what looks to be the red stripe on his sleave).

Highlights of the 2012 Topps Mini box was a Carlos Santana game-used bat card and a Justin Turner (5/5) card.

RE: 2012 Bowman Platinum (3) and 2012 Topps Mini
check me for the rizzo if ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Check me please if that Santana bat is FT.
[Image: IsX9y.png]

not bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

nice breaks - I would love any of the Royals
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

dude, nice job!! like a shot at the Hosmer and the Mesoraco if the are FT.
thanks

Nice breaks!